PDA

View Full Version : Rostrum maintenance on sat 15th


DHB
11-03-2014, 07:34 AM
Hi all,

We are hopefully coming to the end of having new rostrum complete. Which is looking amazing. Need a few hands to get it painted so the roofing can go on. So anyone wanting to help can come and join us on Saturday. Will be at track from 8.

Thanks
Dan

Steve1973
11-03-2014, 10:01 PM
Should be able to spare a couple of hours in the morning

Squidzilla
12-03-2014, 01:03 AM
I will try to arrange some cover in the shop. So I can spare a couple of hours.

Anything needed, that I should bring along ?

marley
12-03-2014, 06:10 AM
Unfortunately I won't be able to make at as I've got to work :-(

badgio
12-03-2014, 09:15 PM
May have to work as had Monday off but do my best to get down in the morning... Be great to get it done!!

Squidzilla
14-03-2014, 10:20 PM
I feel like a stitch up fellas, but Im still at work now.. and got a late one at work tomorrow as well :( gonna need to give tomorrow a miss :(