PDA

View Full Version : Here she is


simonrhart
11-03-2014, 04:08 PM
It has only taken 5 weeks, but got there in the end. Just need to adjust slipper and bed the diff's in.

https://abajqg.dm1.livefilestore.com/y2pYEvnf9Av2WOnHz9Avx4bzBrtRm3mStNpAOfkKchx-kdbj9gmmiSfGhQk3WWrqcAnAJ77gEdrWesktnqUKZXyd1L5H8S KsI7RjpmjeLOK3JU/Dscf1142_small.jpg?psid=1


https://abajqg.dm2302.livefilestore.com/y2pOrvKq70p0nfUbJctQtAqPysq47p6JMUJWWAMgADfeuUFL0L E0lxkzurDRT0BQGSWmR-PhhIcRhEmsx-hMdRoyZ45OV_cvTSrOa60tsCvFiE/Dscf1141_small.jpg?psid=1

https://abajqg.dm1.livefilestore.com/y2pZcEdDz2VVhuSYBUDoheImhUEN1TUks5xmIbyue348Pn5Gvr t5__V60w-zW4n--5qjtyfIou62-DrDowfENy2xr9cb6svQpAQYvLRnQLqtVo/Dscf1143_small.jpg?psid=1

jcb
11-03-2014, 05:42 PM
It's very errrmmmm GREEN!!!

Will be interesting to see how they all go, they are seeming a popular choice for 2014!

racingdwarf
11-03-2014, 05:46 PM
from here on you shall now be called shrek due to the love of the green paint:D

simonrhart
11-03-2014, 07:33 PM
For the love of green! :) I did consider red but went with green. I do plan to get my shell professionally painted when the cab forward body lands in the UK.

This guy has some serious painting skills: http://shillyshells.co.uk/wp/category/all/

JohnM
11-03-2014, 07:41 PM
There is already a cab forward she'll for the 22-4 in stock in the UK Simon, the JConcepts Silencer, much nicer looking then the TLR cab forward shell.

simonrhart
11-03-2014, 08:32 PM
I did not know that, thanks John, it looks a lot nicer than the 22-4 version.

Simon

racingdwarf
11-03-2014, 08:38 PM
+1, the losi cab forward is pig ugly:lol:

simonrhart
12-03-2014, 01:47 PM
Some pictures of inside. Gearing not yet complete which is why I don't have the motor holder screwed in:

https://abajqg.dm1.livefilestore.com/y2pUd93ZU41K5CcP_UyKv1iUlBhQE5hZY5mYjzG2-P300nMD7oX-JziX3mWcCHGjultOwfBigUuGYger6SSAZaSimbh6_3MlItncfz 3ERvL9YU/Dscf1145_small.jpg?psid=1

https://abajqg.dm2303.livefilestore.com/y2pjtMqrlnAgPnElqWyzIDez-f9tWDnI89k--J3vh7PCPvX8qgztV1DzphvYg6Fmw0jktyOWMPufikyeK_t104C o4ClbX_TchDAa0ORucIy7YY/Dscf1146_small.jpg?psid=1