View Full Version : Trucks on the 16th??
badgio
12-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Might be flogging a dead donkey here but Dec and I will be down on Sunday chomping at the bit to give our shiny new trucks a good thrashing....
So what are the chances guys? :)
Crazy L
13-03-2014, 12:49 PM
Let me cobble a diff together then. I enjoyed how my truck went last week.:thumbsup:
So that's three people then.
Crazy L
14-03-2014, 09:39 AM
I'm thinking there are more piss takers out this time round. 70+ views? You bastards are hoping I'm gonna go in to some kind of rant aren't you. Not this time :p
Cammers
14-03-2014, 10:06 AM
I'm thinking there are more piss takers out this time round. 70+ views? You bastards are hoping I'm gonna go in to some kind of rant aren't you. Not this time :p
Only minor rant then crazy :eh?:
My truck is always with me and went well after last weeks meeting:thumbsup:
hotrodchris
14-03-2014, 10:19 AM
I'm thinking there are more piss takers out this time round. 70+ views? You bastards are hoping I'm gonna go in to some kind of rant aren't you. Not this time :p
and why not Lionel?:thumbsup::p
badgio
15-03-2014, 05:49 AM
Only minor rant then crazy :eh?:
My truck is always with me and went well after last weeks meeting:thumbsup:
That's four so far then!... I know Tonys not gonna be around this week but if Brian comes with his truck and what about Dan and Steve?... Fancy a race guys? :)
Briangb
15-03-2014, 09:50 AM
That's four so far then!... I know Tonys not gonna be around this week but if Brian comes with his truck and what about Dan and Steve?... Fancy a race guys? :)
Sorry guys, but I am unable to race tomorrow.
I will be there next week for the final round of the Winter series
and then you will not see me till at least the end of April. I am hoping to be back for the first round of the Summer series which I believe is
26th April.
Cannot believe that it will be only my 4th race meeting of the year then, and so close to the Regionals. Oh well!!
As for trucks!! I think it is safe to say that mine is likely to remain exactly where it is at the moment, parked in the solitude of my garage. If it ever makes an appearance it again, it will not be before May, and even then most unlikely with 2 Regionals on back to back weekends.
I hear a rant coming on from Crazy. Sorry mate, just lack of time.
Fear not. I will be back.
Crazy L
15-03-2014, 10:23 AM
I hear a rant coming on from Crazy
No such thing mush, you've got a legit reason, unlike some of the other chaps, all mouth and no trousers;)
Crazy L
15-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Just trying to cobble a diff together now.:eh?:
badgio
15-03-2014, 07:23 PM
Oh well, four's probably not quite enough for a race but I do believe we are making progress with this truck thing lads! ;)
Crazy L
16-03-2014, 12:19 AM
Believe it when it happens. We'll be in the juniors again no doubt, all these trucks, scare away folks.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.