View Full Version : Racing Cancelled 16th March.....PLEASE READ !!!
Steven Forster
14-03-2014, 04:39 PM
Sorry people after not getting anywhere trying to phone, email and call into the youth centre during the week I've been up again today to check the garage doors myself and they still have not been fixed !!!
So obviously racing is cancelled again till hopefully next Sunday :thumbdown:
Hopefully we will be back on next weekend but keep checking on oople for updates !!!
Anybody wanting text or ring me next week so you can find out ASAP can reach me on 07895 896 188
Hopefully see you all next week :blush:
corkyjohnson75
15-03-2014, 03:13 PM
3 weeks to fix a f_ _king door !!!
mr emily
16-03-2014, 06:35 PM
What I going on with this garage door, can they not get the parts or can they not finance the repair? Is that the reason for the delay? It it is
the latter we could assist could we not? Ian can you find out.
Steven Forster
17-03-2014, 06:21 PM
They couldnt get into garage to check inside, so went through the roof to get in. They are waiting for a part or a new motor to install to fix the problem......they youth centre have said that the garage door should be fixed this week sometime !!!
Will keep updating as and when I find out more ;)
Steven Forster
17-03-2014, 06:55 PM
Here the email response I got....
Hi Steven
unfortunately I have been off work sick since Tuesday, when I was leaving there were workmen working on the garage door, they had my contact number to keep me informed on the job. I have had no contact from them and I have had someone test the shutter and it is still out of use.
Im assuming that they have had to order a new motor and also waiting on an electrician as their was no power going to it. I will not find out anymore information now until I return to work. hopefully this will be Monday.
Anymore problems just let me know
Ashley
Seaham Youth Centre
AfroP
18-03-2014, 12:01 AM
Here the email response I got....
Hi Steven
unfortunately I have been off work sick since Tuesday, when I was leaving there were workmen working on the garage door, they had my contact number to keep me informed on the job. I have had no contact from them and I have had someone test the shutter and it is still out of use.
Im assuming that they have had to order a new motor and also waiting on an electrician as their was no power going to it. I will not find out anymore information now until I return to work. hopefully this will be Monday.
Anymore problems just let me know
Ashley
Seaham Youth Centre
So does this mean another week of no racing?
or are they expecting to have it sorted?
what happens if its still trollied when we need to be in to get stuff for the regional?
Steven Forster
18-03-2014, 02:11 PM
So does this mean another week of no racing?
or are they expecting to have it sorted?
what happens if its still trollied when we need to be in to get stuff for the regional?
Thats the email I got last week.........I'm gonna call in to the club in the next hour to find out whats happening :D
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.