PDA

View Full Version : A couple of pics of today


Crazy L
16-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Firstly, some truck action. Sadly, mine broke in the 2nd heat, so had to resort to camera duty. The TC02T will return though, all gear diffed up.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/The-Lateshow/1631_zps4727bf9b.jpg (http://s70.photobucket.com/user/The-Lateshow/media/1631_zps4727bf9b.jpg.html)

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/The-Lateshow/1632_zps10dc9c66.jpg (http://s70.photobucket.com/user/The-Lateshow/media/1632_zps10dc9c66.jpg.html)

A bit fancy, this pic, working on my focus on backgrounds and foregrounds, came out rather well.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/The-Lateshow/1633_zps36fa41e1.jpg (http://s70.photobucket.com/user/The-Lateshow/media/1633_zps36fa41e1.jpg.html)

The PbM spring/summer collecton

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/The-Lateshow/1634_zps8c1fc702.jpg (http://s70.photobucket.com/user/The-Lateshow/media/1634_zps8c1fc702.jpg.html)

How rude, This is our photogenic Shaun giving his usual paparazzi greeting, what you can't see though is how Dan has his tongue out in a slutty "I want you" manner.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/The-Lateshow/1639_zps0508251c.jpg (http://s70.photobucket.com/user/The-Lateshow/media/1639_zps0508251c.jpg.html)

Dans car, kicking up the dust.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/The-Lateshow/16313_zpsd65db89c.jpg (http://s70.photobucket.com/user/The-Lateshow/media/16313_zpsd65db89c.jpg.html)

another close up

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/The-Lateshow/16312_zps26213e7a.jpg (http://s70.photobucket.com/user/The-Lateshow/media/16312_zps26213e7a.jpg.html)

Mr Magoo, now you see him...

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/The-Lateshow/16310_zps40b377bf.jpg (http://s70.photobucket.com/user/The-Lateshow/media/16310_zps40b377bf.jpg.html)

...Now you don't

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/The-Lateshow/16311_zps69f700b7.jpg (http://s70.photobucket.com/user/The-Lateshow/media/16311_zps69f700b7.jpg.html)

these and a couple more on my FB

PbL

marley
17-03-2014, 05:49 AM
Good job on the pics, that red truck looks particularly fast ;-)

badgio
18-03-2014, 11:53 PM
Very nice work Lionel!! I like the arty Mr Magoo one, I've just invested an amount I never even dreamed I would in a camera and I have no freaking clue how to use it so I might have to break it out for a bit of practice down the track!

Must say that blue truck looks far faster tho, that's obviously why it's the first pic!! :p

Dean (I will teach you bastards my name! ;))

badgio
19-03-2014, 12:00 AM
Also Lionel, you say more pics on your fb but I see no link to your fb page anyway... Altho that could be my captain blinky vision!!

hotrodchris
19-03-2014, 07:27 AM
Dean (I will teach you bastards my name! ;))[/QUOTE]


It will always be Ant and Dec!!!!!!!!:woot::p:thumbsup:

Crazy L
19-03-2014, 02:25 PM
I think there's about 2 extra pics on my fb, i wrote this oople thread before I had finished going through the pics, so once all the tripe was disposed of, there weren't many extra lol.

I don't much about my camera either, just enough to get by.

Crazy L
19-03-2014, 02:30 PM
Anyway, If I had pics of my own truck going round, they would be up the top (artists perogative)

badgio
19-03-2014, 10:54 PM
Anyway, If I had pics of my own truck going round, they would be up the top (artists perogative)

I'll see if I can't get you a few pics Lionel... You might have to give me a few weeks practice tho!!

Dean (I will teach you bastards my name! ;))

It will always be Ant and Dec!!!!!!!!:woot::p:thumbsup:

That's exactly what I'm worried about Chris!! :woot:

shaun m
20-03-2014, 09:08 AM
Dean (I will teach you bastards my name! ;))


It will always be Ant and Dec!!!!!!!!:woot::p:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

or dick and dom :p showing my age now to remember them :blush: , i'm only a nipper :woot:

badgio
20-03-2014, 12:27 PM
It will always be Ant and Dec!!!!!!!!:woot::p:thumbsup:

or dick and dom :p showing my age now to remember them :blush: , i'm only a nipper :woot:

Dick and Dom???... You certainly are showing your age old boy! ;)

MrMagoo
20-03-2014, 08:10 PM
Top job Crazy... you down for the all day race Sunday? Plenty of photo ops.

As for Dick and Dom, still doing the kids TV thing, check out Absolute Genius, great kids telly and edumacationul to boot.

badgio
22-03-2014, 10:37 AM
Top job Crazy... you down for the all day race Sunday? Plenty of photo ops.

As for Dick and Dom, still doing the kids TV thing, check out Absolute Genius, great kids telly and edumacationul to boot.

Looks like we have a true fan here!! :)

I still didn't give you that shell John, because I sulked off early as my transponder decided to play games... I'll bring it again next time, hopefully you'll be around!

Crazy L
22-03-2014, 08:33 PM
Top job Crazy... you down for the all day race Sunday? Plenty of photo ops.

As for Dick and Dom, still doing the kids TV thing, check out Absolute Genius, great kids telly and edumacationul to boot.


Cheers dude. Doubt it, I want to get the 500 heli out if the wind goes away, and might also break out the RC8 for a bit of nitro abuse.:thumbsup:

Is Tommy Boyd not on TVams Wide Awake Club anymore?

The truck will be back soon though, maybe next weekend actually :thumbsup:.