View Full Version : When will B5M spares be available?
J77MYF
18-03-2014, 07:20 PM
Wanting to buy some spares ASAP. Anyone know when they're out?
leeboy44
18-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Im sure I seen some on mb models website??
J77MYF
18-03-2014, 08:46 PM
They don't have any stock yet. Hopefully it won't be long
jk007
18-03-2014, 10:37 PM
What parts are you looking for ??
There is some parts available
Big G
19-03-2014, 10:57 AM
some parts are available and some aren't. Hopefully AE will be sending the remaining parts on the next delivery.
J77MYF
19-03-2014, 07:20 PM
I'm after some basic spares like front and rear wishbones, shock towers and a few other bits. The cars absolutely brilliant to drive!
Big G
20-03-2014, 10:26 AM
AS91516 front shock towers are in stock.
Still waiting on arms from AE :(
J77MYF
25-03-2014, 06:29 AM
I don't suppose you have an expected delivery date on the parts yet?
alex97
25-03-2014, 07:44 AM
Have a look on eBay as there are loads in the USA you just need to change your search to worldwide.
Big G
25-03-2014, 09:44 AM
I don't suppose you have an expected delivery date on the parts yet?
All parts are on order with AE. It all depends on if they have them to send to us.
spud31
25-03-2014, 08:31 PM
Did front wheels turn up on this delivery ?
J77MYF
25-03-2014, 09:31 PM
I've just bought another kit. That should do me for a good while.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.