PDA

View Full Version : Cougar 2000?


Tjompa
20-03-2014, 05:49 PM
I am into vintage racing in Sweden, was looking for a competitive 2WD buggy, has to be 94 or older. I race a Tamiya TF Evo in 4wd and i think i´m happy there.
I have searched ebay for them but i cant find anyone.

So, where do i get a nice example of this good looking buggy?

I will ask more q´s in this thread when i find one.

//Tomas

CAT3K
21-03-2014, 08:44 AM
There's plenty of Cougar 2000's around, Ebay UK is your best bet. Hopefully you can persuade the sellers to ship to Sweden, alternatively put an add in the wanted section here on oOple :)

Paul.

Moozo
21-03-2014, 09:50 AM
What's your budget.....have one i may be willing to sell for the right money and can include spares package.....but like i say depends on your budget.