PDA

View Full Version : Please read - few requests


chrispattinson
21-03-2014, 10:38 AM
Please do read the Regional organisation thread stuck at the top of our forum.
A lot of open issues on there.
Some concerns include:

List of helpers for Friday. Is it worth me just taking a half day I wonder?
Honrico - can I get your name to put on the first aid list.
The van - David is organising a "Man with a Van", not sure this was what was requested at the committee meeting ... everyone ok with this?
Rostrum - who was looking at hiring one?

Thanks, Chris.

Steven Forster
21-03-2014, 10:43 AM
Please do read the Regional organisation thread stuck at the top of our forum.
A lot of open issues on there.
Some concerns include:

List of helpers for Friday. Is it worth me just taking a half day I wonder?
Honrico - can I get your name to put on the first aid list. John Bowen
The van - David is organising a "Man with a Van", not sure this was what was requested at the committee meeting ... everyone ok with this?
Rostrum - who was looking at hiring one?

Thanks, Chris.

..........................;)

(message was too short)