PDA

View Full Version : No Racing 23rd of March !!!


Steven Forster
21-03-2014, 10:45 AM
Sorry people but no racing again this week.....!!!

Will keep you updated as and when the garage door will be fixed for us to use the club for racing !!!

:blush: :thumbdown:

AfroP
21-03-2014, 11:09 AM
Sorry people but no racing again this week.....!!!

Will keep you updated as and when the garage door will be fixed for us to use the club for racing !!!

:blush: :thumbdown:


this is beyond a joke now

beasty boys motorsport
21-03-2014, 03:14 PM
this is beyond a joke now

5 sundays ????:thumbdown: at this rate i'll have took up a new hobby :woot:

honrico Diablo
21-03-2014, 03:50 PM
I've got a new angle grinder?

dpackster1980
21-03-2014, 07:16 PM
I'm not impressed at all, its a complete joke. The club has lost a lot of revenue from this debacle.

If the company is that bad which fitted the doors then I'd have them replaced. Maybe next time one with a manual winder!

The next issue is how are we expected to get the stuff for the regional if this goes on? We'd have to cancel and we'd loose money hand over fist.

I was happy with the current venue but maybe a change is in order as we can't go on like this.

corkyjohnson75
21-03-2014, 07:54 PM
I cannot believe it takes this long to fix a roller shutter door , these guys are on 24hr call out for things like this it should of been fixed in the matter of hrs .

mr emily
21-03-2014, 11:21 PM
Agree with every thing that has been said, is there an explanation fron the centre management as to why they are not pressing the door repair people to get this job done.

Keith

Steven Forster
22-03-2014, 09:38 AM
Part of it is the door fitters needing to order parts but part of it is for the club/committee to agree to paying the money as it must be costing more than one person can agree to pay for.....:(

Cant do one thing without the other agreeing....

mr emily
23-03-2014, 07:52 AM
Hello Steven

Have you any idea how much. Could the club offer to pay for the repair or contribute towards it. A gesture of good will. It might get us racing!

Keith

dpackster1980
23-03-2014, 10:14 PM
If they don't get off their arses then we won't have a regional. Another important point it's some of that income which helps support the club during the summer when the attendance drops. I reckon we've lost over £200 in revenue already.

I've got prices for van hire but I'm booking nothing until I know where we stand. It's pathetic! !! :thumbdown:

chrispattinson
24-03-2014, 06:11 AM
Book the van. We'll get in somehow.

Shifta
24-03-2014, 12:24 PM
Book the van. We'll get in somehow.

Too right we will!! :woot:

Get it booked!

N7ELA
24-03-2014, 06:52 PM
Get it booked David, We'll get in don't you worry... The Regional is on...

jimmiprice
25-03-2014, 10:15 PM
I live in Seaham and a good friend of mine had a mid-spent childhood and is very good at getting into roller shutters. So good he now has a roller shutter company.
I can ring him to get whatever needs doing if needed ?

chrispattinson
26-03-2014, 06:17 AM
Let's get Jimmy's mate in.

corkyjohnson75
26-03-2014, 08:40 AM
I live in Seaham and a good friend of mine had a mid-spent childhood and is very good at getting into roller shutters. So good he now has a roller shutter company.
I can ring him to get whatever needs doing if needed ?

Did he use to wear a mask and a black n white stripey top . :lol:

Steven Forster
26-03-2014, 10:06 AM
I think Ian is calling in today for the youth centres AGM meeting so should find out some news this afternoon !!!

If I can I will be going there today as well.

Jimmy we may need your friends help ;)

Steven Forster
26-03-2014, 05:50 PM
Bit off an update on the garage door situation.......With a bit of luck it might be fixed by tomorrow or friday......so if it does get fixed does anybody wanna come and race ???

Keep checking for more news :thumbsup:

corkyjohnson75
26-03-2014, 08:47 PM
Yes defo , I miss carpet me. :thumbsup:

Nick5000
26-03-2014, 08:52 PM
I will definitely b there if its on as prefer racing on a sunday.

DAVO
26-03-2014, 09:26 PM
We'll be there
Tyler
Scott
Dean-Ross

Jedward
26-03-2014, 10:10 PM
Charlie and me 2WD

Steven Forster
27-03-2014, 12:37 AM
Will post around 5pm on friday or earlier to let everybody know whats happening.....;)

N7ELA
27-03-2014, 01:04 PM
And if it's not fixed we ring Jimmy's mate on Monday...!

corkyjohnson75
27-03-2014, 01:57 PM
And if it's not fixed we ring Jimmy's mate on Monday...!

If it's not fixed by Friday ring Jimmy's mate and get it fixed on sat so we can get in on Sunday .

beasty boys motorsport
27-03-2014, 08:05 PM
ive taken up knitting...knit 1 pearl 1

DAVO
28-03-2014, 06:47 PM
Any news :confused:

Steven Forster
28-03-2014, 11:52 PM
Well I thought pack was gonna leave a message with me out driving all night....!!!

Sadly the garage door fitters have been messing the club about trying to get it fixed.......the answer I got was that the fitters turned up, had another look at it and said yes the motors broke, we will be back next week !!!

These garage door fitters are now wanting £104 call out charge and then £24 per hour after......sound like a bunch of cowboys to me like :/

I have complained and basically told the lad at the centre that we have already started hiring tools/van/equipment only to lose the money if we can't get our gear out for our regional....!!!

Will keep you all updated as soon as I hear anything.

AfroP
29-03-2014, 08:55 AM
Well I thought pack was gonna leave a message with me out driving all night....!!!

Sadly the garage door fitters have been messing the club about trying to get it fixed.......the answer I got was that the fitters turned up, had another look at it and said yes the motors broke, we will be back next week !!!

These garage door fitters are now wanting £104 call out charge and then £24 per hour after......sound like a bunch of cowboys to me like :/

I have complained and basically told the lad at the centre that we have already started hiring tools/van/equipment only to lose the money if we can't get our gear out for our regional....!!!

Will keep you all updated as soon as I hear anything.

Pack did put a post up

Steven Forster
29-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Pack did put a post up

As I said in the post.....I was out driving all night so never got chance to read/look at all the threads/posts made on oople.....!!!

AfroP
29-03-2014, 02:59 PM
As I said in the post.....I was out driving all night so never got chance to read/look at all the threads/posts made on oople.....!!!

Well make time damnit ;-)