PDA

View Full Version : TORCH Winter series supported by X-Factory UK Round 5 Sunday 23rd March


AmiSMB
24-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Just to let you know that all of the results are now available on-line through the website. Click here (http://www.torchracing.co.uk/winter-series-2/winter-series-2013-14/) to view 2013-2014 Winter Series results.

I have also added as many Sunday meetings as I could find.

Enjoy.

Cheers

Grant Fribbens

Cammers
24-03-2014, 05:39 PM
Grant top work on results.
One question though, why am I in 6th place when you me and Shaun are on same points? I understand Shauns with him having a 99 but we have exactly the same :eh?:

shaun m
24-03-2014, 06:00 PM
cheers grant!!:thumbsup:

shaun m
24-03-2014, 06:02 PM
Grant top work on results.
One question though, why am I in 6th place when you me and Shaun are on same points? I understand Shauns with him having a 99 but we have exactly the same :eh?:
to be honest cammers , i was just pondering the same thing !! but im not going to argue tho:)

knighthawk
24-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Grant top work on results.
One question though, why am I in 6th place when you me and Shaun are on same points? I understand Shauns with him having a 99 but we have exactly the same :eh?:

to be honest cammers , i was just pondering the same thing !! but im not going to argue tho:)

I would say it is a count back to the first round scores when you have a tie on points !
Grant 97
Cammers 96

Steve1973
24-03-2014, 08:50 PM
Top work Grant. Good to see all the non-championship Sundays up there as well, much appreciated. :thumbsup: