View Full Version : Final track work this Saturday.
birdy
27-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Final track work this coming Saturday, loads of jobs to do.
Could really do with some help instead of the usual 4 / 5
Will be starting from 9am
Mr Satchell
27-03-2014, 08:01 PM
I'm away this weekend pal
Darren Wales
27-03-2014, 09:20 PM
I'll be down after 1pm. Got a scouting trip with my eldest to do in the morning.
Darren
Darren Wales
27-03-2014, 09:37 PM
We asked! You replied! We have delivered!
NOW please come down and help to finish this so we can all get on with reaping the rewards! ::blush:
BMRCC Committee.
budfish
27-03-2014, 11:50 PM
I'll come if only to drop the petrol off wife's kicked my arse for her motor stinking like a f1 car:thumbdown:
Critch
28-03-2014, 08:43 AM
I will be down after 12 on Saturday,
Gavin Collingwood
28-03-2014, 01:07 PM
I'll be there around 9
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.