PDA

View Full Version : A few bits for sale Tommorow


Zippy G
29-03-2014, 09:03 PM
HI Guys
I will have a few bits with me for sale tommorow so bring your wallets. :D

FOR SALE

Transponder Clips £4
Losi Mini 8ight RTR Kit Complete BNIB (Red or Black)£160
Kyosho RB6 With lots of extras £190
Losi 22 with Alloy front hubs & trailing arms Front Hinge pin holder + Rear Hubs & hex's £120
Losi 22 standard kit with a few spares £80
Spektrum DX3r Pro Transmitter & SR3520 DSM2 Micro RX As New £170

Spektrum DX3r Pro TX & SR3520 DSM2 Micro RX Used £150

Losi 22 Pro line Bulldog Mid Motor Pro Painted Body Shell £20
losi 22 Aluminum Steering rack £10
SpeedPassion 6.5t motor £20
SpeedPower Lipo's £20
Lipo charger £10
Lipo bag £5
Precision Gold Temp controlled Solder Station 60W £30
Maplin Proffesional Temp controlled Solder Station 60W £45



See Sam Mughal 07774 472531

jlucas
29-03-2014, 09:19 PM
Not hijacking Sams thread but I have a losi 3800 60c shorty lipo £20

Zippy G
29-03-2014, 09:24 PM
LMAO:p

More the merrier

Just as long as the wallets are booked in for tommorow. LOL

jlucas
29-03-2014, 09:42 PM
Also have a used but fantastic condition xb4 diff £25

Dudders
29-03-2014, 10:06 PM
I'm selling nothing as I'm under the thumb! :confused:

absolute alignment
31-03-2014, 01:09 AM
I'm selling nothing as I'm under the thumb! :confused:

I give all my used shit to Kian so not for sale.... Unless. Anyone want a 22-4, never raced or rallied.