View Full Version : Still need your help guys!
Darren Wales
01-04-2014, 08:53 PM
As you know we have decided that the opening meeting will go ahead as scheduled, however this is largely due to the continued hard work of the few committee members who will be at the track most nights this week working to finish off the bits that need doing before Sunday.
Now we have light nights and you can surely spare an hour or more to help the few still doing most of the hard work! It would still be appreciated. :thumbsup:
I personally will be a little disappointed to see how many read this post, don't put their hands up and then still turn up on Sunday. :(
The track won't be perfect Sunday but let's give it a quality first meeting.
Post on here when you CAN get down this week and/or Saturday to help?
Darren
budfish
01-04-2014, 10:17 PM
Darren I work permimant 2-10pm do I can't make any night this week or I'd be there
Chris Elworthy
02-04-2014, 06:48 AM
I'll be down again tonight mate
Chris
longman
02-04-2014, 06:24 PM
What time you guys there till??
By the time I finish and battle the traffic it would be around 7ish by the time I got there
Gavin Collingwood
02-04-2014, 07:24 PM
Rob will probably be gone by then, best bet is Saturday then pal. Most of the hard work will be done but we will need a team of people to go over the entire track and sweep, Making sure all the big stones are cleared too
spennyy2k
02-04-2014, 07:51 PM
I'll try to get over Saturday afternoon am on nights atm
losichris
02-04-2014, 09:45 PM
can get there early sunday if any last bits of sweeping need doing
Holden1979
03-04-2014, 10:22 AM
I can do Saturday afternoon if thats anyhelp
longman
03-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Sorry gav sat is out of the question as I work all day..
Gavin Collingwood
03-04-2014, 12:39 PM
Yep someone will be down on Saturday
Staxman
03-04-2014, 01:44 PM
What time are we thinking on Saturday
Gavin Collingwood
03-04-2014, 02:51 PM
I would say around 11 but I will not be there trying to find out who is
Darren Wales
03-04-2014, 07:48 PM
Gents,
I am just waiting a response from Rob but at the moment I intend on getting down to the track for 11am to open up the cabin and get all the brushes out etc. I won't personally be able to stay but Mark will be coming down to lock up.
So guys, anytime from 11am would be great. :thumbsup:
Many thanks
Darren
rob m
03-04-2014, 09:45 PM
i will be down at the track on sat morning about 9.30 am and leaving at 12.
Gavin Collingwood
03-04-2014, 11:02 PM
You can leave people to lock
The cabin without keys as the new pad locks do not require a key to lock
Them
Darren Wales
04-04-2014, 03:47 PM
A new skip will be delivered around 8am. I will guide the driver to drop as best I can, cause I can't get to the track for then but please don't anyone start filling it until it's put in the best place. (Easy to move when empty! Not so when full!) as it will be there for most of the week.
As well as Rob, I will be there for 11 for an hour! when Mark will take over.
No excuses for anyone that can make it tomorrow, if only for an hour. The last person need only lock the cabins. :thumbsup:
If you ain't got green Schumacher spikes or ballistic buggy tyres for Sunday! might be an idea to source some! ;)
Darren
Gavin Collingwood
04-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Schumacher silver not green.... Anyway right I finished off tonight and basically the main job we need tomorrow is hose filling! I lay a track out tonight and we need at LEAST 10 more pieces of hose to make a complete track! The other job is the track needs a good sweep! I'll be down at some point please come and help as filling hose is sooooooo much easier when there are few people to do it!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.