PDA

View Full Version : A few pics from the 2WD finals last sunday.


Squidzilla
01-04-2014, 09:42 PM
A small selection of what I took this Sunday, I wasn't there for long but got some great pics...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/HeeroSeverus/1_zps01d0cb29.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/HeeroSeverus/14_zps1158535b.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/HeeroSeverus/12_zpsa81d224d.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/HeeroSeverus/15_zps90199481.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/HeeroSeverus/13_zps28f920dc.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/HeeroSeverus/9_zps75b5a6a1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/HeeroSeverus/11_zpsff50640f.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/HeeroSeverus/10_zpsdaefc913.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/HeeroSeverus/8_zps5bc85bde.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/HeeroSeverus/4_zps789c727d.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/HeeroSeverus/2_zpse331970d.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/HeeroSeverus/3_zps966669ec.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/HeeroSeverus/5_zpsf54e4974.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/HeeroSeverus/7_zps7a9ef3b4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/HeeroSeverus/6_zps0f1f7e76.jpg


And Finally my 210, and 410v4 with awesome shells by Magoo :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/HeeroSeverus/16_zpsd42909b0.jpg

shaun m
01-04-2014, 09:59 PM
got some really nice pics there :thumbsup:

RudeTony
02-04-2014, 08:38 AM
Very nice!

Squidzilla
02-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Hi Tony,

I take it yours is the Kyosho (black/pink/blue) ? The darker cars seemed to come out a lot better, most of my good pictures are of yours and the dark Losi.

If anyone wants Hi-res of any pics just let me know :)

Cammers
02-04-2014, 09:21 AM
Great shot of multiple Toms car on raised corner.
Also Shaun doing his Usain Bolt impression or maybe a wind problem:lol:

hotrodchris
02-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Hi Tony,

I take it yours is the Kyosho (black/pink/blue) ? The darker cars seemed to come out a lot better, most of my good pictures are of yours and the dark Losi.

If anyone wants Hi-res of any pics just let me know :)
That would be Rob Forbes car.

Squidzilla
02-04-2014, 10:44 AM
Great shot of multiple Toms car on raised corner.
Also Shaun doing his Usain Bolt impression or maybe a wind problem:lol:


Yeh was lucky to get 4 good pics out of such a clean move... especially as I was only there for two races!

Steve1973
02-04-2014, 06:03 PM
Nice one! I've been wanting a picture of my car in action for ages. Do you mind if I use it as my avatar?

I just all tom's overtakes we're that clean.

Squidzilla
02-04-2014, 07:29 PM
@ Steve, sure thing if you want it re-sizing or anything done to it let me know.

I may have some more of your car in the folder.. I will have a look tommorow..

Steve1973
02-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Cheers. It seems to work ok as it is.

MrMagoo
03-04-2014, 11:18 AM
Top job mate! Never have any picture of my car in action... love it!

bobbin
03-04-2014, 12:28 PM
I have never had any action photos taken of my cars unless they are crashing.
Think my current ride will be in top shape for a few photos this coming Sunday ;-)

shaun m
03-04-2014, 12:40 PM
I have never had any action photos taken of my cars unless they are crashing.
Think my current ride will be in top shape for a few photos this coming Sunday ;-)
hope you got some bb greens mate :o:lol: