View Full Version : Sunday 6th?
LiamC
03-04-2014, 04:18 PM
Hi Everyone,
Looking at coming down this Sunday for my first meeting of off-road, I take it there is a meeting on the Sunday?
Liam
bobbin
03-04-2014, 04:27 PM
yes there is a morning meeting on, practice starts from 8 and racing normally from 9 to 1 ish
AmiSMB
04-04-2014, 10:41 AM
I will be there. Looking forward to it.
shaun m
04-04-2014, 10:54 AM
i'm hoping to be there * ( not sure on the weather :yawn:!!) and may do 2wd , but both are ready :thumbsup:
LiamC
05-04-2014, 01:01 PM
Unfortunately won't be there tomorrow looking at the weather :( Will be there another weekend very soon! :thumbsup:
Bernie_W
05-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Looks like the weather is bad this Sunday, so I will give it a miss too.
But look forward to next Sunday,
Liam there is racing every Sunday
bobbin
05-04-2014, 03:58 PM
Best check with the committee but I think there won't be anything on a week Sunday because we have the BRCA 4wd regional on the 20th and track is normally closed the weekend before.
I'm sure the committee will confirm this in due course
SteveB
05-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Track closure Sunday 13th April, yes this us the case as the 4WD regional the week after, please come and assist with so s track preparations next weekend would be much appreciated.
Don't forget there is an open 2wd class for the day and the standard regional entry for 4wd class, link below:
http://www.dmsresults.co.uk
Thanks Steve
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.