PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Shock Towers for TM02C


Ashlandchris
04-04-2014, 07:55 AM
I have been searching the internet trying to find whether there are carbon shock towers available for the TC02C as it seems the plastic ones are a weak point. I can find them in USA, but none this side of the pond - does anyone know if anywhere makes / sells them?

Chalkie
04-04-2014, 09:03 AM
Not sure if any carbon rear towers are available but Team c and atomic carbon both do the front ones.
It's only the early rear towers that were a problem, Team c have updated them since then and they very rarely break (I've never broke a rear one)

Ashlandchris
04-04-2014, 09:25 AM
I had wondered whether the TM2 tower would fit the TC02 chassis. Thanks for that

RogerM
04-04-2014, 11:31 AM
Full Option did one for the Mad Rat so that should fit just fine, PM LongRat on here for more info.

JezT
04-04-2014, 02:04 PM
The top thread on the Annsman forum is talking about the Full Option rear. It was for the X2C not the MadRat.
Just recently sold my X2C fitted with one

Northy
04-04-2014, 02:14 PM
At Atomic Carbon we have standard and extra droop front towers available:

http://www.nortechracing.com/ac/store.html

G

VintageRacer
04-04-2014, 02:39 PM
The top thread on the Annsman forum is talking about the Full Option rear. It was for the X2C not the MadRat.
Just recently sold my X2C fitted with one


Should have been the Mad Monkey which would have used the same rear shock tower as the X2C and the TC02C.

Ashlandchris
04-04-2014, 05:11 PM
At Atomic Carbon we have standard and extra droop front towers available:

http://www.nortechracing.com/ac/store.html

G

What does "extra droop" do vs the normal tower? I am pretty new to this :confused: