PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Fancy a Vintage & RC10 ReRe Heat on the 26th April


bretts
07-04-2014, 04:40 PM
I've got my Vintage Losi ready now and I fancy giving it a run on the 26th.

There must be a few RC10's/Dogfighter's/Mid's which need a run out.

Just wondered if anyone else fancies a vintage & re-re RC10 heat. I'm not fussed about what motor etc.... as it's just for fun.

Otherwise I'll just run in 540 for a few weeks then 2WD Mod!!!!

Anybody playing out??? If there's some interest I hope Mike would let us.

neallewis
07-04-2014, 04:48 PM
i was going to run my new worlds rc10 in the 540 sealed can champs in the 26th.

chris24jt
08-04-2014, 05:30 PM
ive been racing my cougar 2000 with 21 turn motor so i can run that

neallewis
08-04-2014, 10:02 PM
ive been racing my cougar 2000 with 21 turn motor so i can run that

Must be the HPI Saturn 20T for champs I believe Chris, but check with Mike.

Mike2222
09-04-2014, 06:09 AM
The motor must be 540 sealed can with no less than 20 turns. Some use tamiya sport tuned motors which allegedly have 27t. The popular one is 20t hpi saturn. It has been suggested that a handout motor and esc are used, which would be another way to equalise the class.

bretts
09-04-2014, 07:35 PM
TYPICAL!!!,:mad: I've just been told we are away that weekend.

So I won't be able to race. :mad:Chuffing Hell!!!