PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On Sunday 13th of April !!!


Steven Forster
08-04-2014, 10:18 PM
As above, racing is on this sunday from 5:45pm till around 10pm or when ever we get finished ;)

Bout time we got our excellent club back up and running regular again !!!

So whos coming and what are you running ??? :D

See you all there :thumbsup:

Jedward
09-04-2014, 07:23 AM
All being well, Charlie, Oliver and Nathan 2WD please.

Dkfream
09-04-2014, 04:13 PM
I will be there, maybe 4wd maybe 2wd !!!

rcdaft
09-04-2014, 05:54 PM
I will be there all being well:thumbsup:

DAVO
09-04-2014, 06:17 PM
Tyler 2wd
Scott 2wd
Dean-Ross 2wd

D4VEB
10-04-2014, 04:37 PM
I'll be there. 2wd

Nick5000
11-04-2014, 11:52 AM
I will b there. 2wd for me too

dpackster1980
12-04-2014, 06:47 PM
I'm away in the caravan so I won't be there. Gutted!

AfroP
12-04-2014, 08:15 PM
I cant make it either

rcdaft
12-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Cant make it something has come up :(

StwBald
12-04-2014, 10:28 PM
Sounds good.

I'm in

FrogPrince82
13-04-2014, 05:02 AM
I'll be there - 2wd

ja76
13-04-2014, 07:56 AM
Yeah finally
4wd for please