PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT - No race meeting Sun 13th April


RobW
09-04-2014, 08:21 AM
There will be no race meeting this Sunday 13th April as we need to prepare the track for the regional on the 20th.

I am sure Dan will be on here to let you know about the track work that we need to do on Sunday - please support as the more help we get at these maintenance days, the less often we have to close the track.

Rob

DHB
09-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Hi all,

Saturday and Sunday we are planing to do track changes and build some new features as well as other jobs. So anyone wishing to come along and help would great. I understand we all want to race, but ocasionally we need to do this.

Cheers
Dan

DiggerAde
11-04-2014, 12:14 PM
I will be there to help if there is Mac D's followed by ice creams :cry::p