View Full Version : Thursday 10th Meeting- Nice and dry!!
dobber
10-04-2014, 07:46 AM
Gents,
its Thursday again (woohoo:thumbsup:) and that means its RACE NIGHT TONIGHT. The weather has been good to us once more and the showers from Monday have turned into sun. So with that in mind bring all you dry weather setups and tyres and perhaps treat this as a prequel and a chance to setup your car for the Hampshire Cup this Sunday ;)
Dr_UpGrade
10-04-2014, 11:20 AM
I'll be there! (and I hope that doesn't put anyone off!):p
rich_cree
10-04-2014, 01:24 PM
1st time visit for me tonight!
dobber
10-04-2014, 01:59 PM
I'll be there! (and I hope that doesn't put anyone off!):p
:thumbsup:
rich_cree
10-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Is there much practice time? Not driven a 1/10 car for over a year!
jlucas
10-04-2014, 04:14 PM
Hi rich should have about an hours practice normally kick off racing at 7:30
Dr_UpGrade
10-04-2014, 09:39 PM
Hey guys,
Thanks for a great nights racing, after a long time off! Good to see some of the old faces and the banter.. Also really good to see the fine attendance at the club. All looks well for the future...
I'll let you know when I'll be able to make it next time..
Cheers,
Mark
dobber
11-04-2014, 06:37 AM
Good to see you Mark and you seemed to get right back in the swing of things, you took the piss take as you normally would, and you also got back into your driving like you'd never been away :)
See you again soon matey.
Hey guys,
Thanks for a great nights racing, after a long time off! Good to see some of the old faces and the banter.. Also really good to see the fine attendance at the club. All looks well for the future...
I'll let you know when I'll be able to make it next time..
Cheers,
Mark
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.