View Full Version : SC8 - awesome!
Chris Doughty
13-10-2008, 02:01 PM
there are a few vids popping up about the SC8 and it looks as good going as it does when its standing still!
EDIT - great opening music too!
R3UCIkD6KCg
MHeadling
13-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Yes good video! check this one out I saw on Neo Buggy, they are getting some huge air with it, who ever is driving it is rather tasty on the sticks!(wheel!)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wiPPnd81Y6E
wiPPnd81Y6E
showtime
13-10-2008, 05:46 PM
strangely i actually quite like these :thumbsup:
i have No interest in truggys at all, i almost despise them but these look good :eh?:
maybe its all the sideways action :woot:
AmiSMB
13-10-2008, 08:18 PM
strangely i actually quite like these :thumbsup:
i have No interest in truggys at all, i almost despise them but these look good :eh?:
maybe its all the sideways action :woot:
Careful Adam sounds like you may be getting one :lol: It does look good but I am not sure whether it will catch on here as it does seem to be targeted more to the American market.
They actually seem very scale-like and a good representation of the CORR off-road series.
I tihnk they totally rock, and if I had enough time to run one I would SO get one for a giggle.
jimmy
13-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Adam - they defo aren't a truggy so you don't have to feel so dirty.
I like my truggy but I've no big passion for the insane non-scale looks of it - but this corr truck thing looks cool - not sure I'd really have any use for it but I'd like to kick the hell out of one in my local quarry.
showtime
13-10-2008, 08:50 PM
i was talking to Dresch & Pidge about them yesterday at Slough & we all thought they look pretty cool :thumbsup:
tru*** (can't even type the word again) length but buggy width!
wonder what they actually handle like on a track that isn't a dustbowl?
would kinda suck if they griprolled everywhere because of the narrow track width :eh?:
Chris Doughty
14-10-2008, 07:39 AM
buggy width isn't exactly narrow is it... its err.... buggy width!!
trekkerkk
14-10-2008, 09:35 AM
put one off the brushless systems in it and i think it would be very cool,
trekkker
Mike Hudson
14-10-2008, 09:42 AM
looks ace if i lived in america i'd certainly buy one just for the sideways action and big air :drool:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.