PDA

View Full Version : B5 m availability?


Andywoods
13-04-2014, 06:02 PM
Just wondering when the new batch of b5m is available? I want 1 but cant get hold of 1

alex97
13-04-2014, 06:16 PM
http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php/as90003-team-associated-rc10-b5m-team-kit.html

Andywoods
13-04-2014, 06:35 PM
http://www.rccarshop.co.uk/index.php/as90003-team-associated-rc10-b5m-team-kit.html

Hi thanks but there out of stock and doesnt give a exact date when available

alex97
13-04-2014, 07:27 PM
Sometime during April, most shops won't know until a few days before

J77MYF
13-04-2014, 09:12 PM
I bought a 2nd kit and had it sent from Germany a couple of weeks ago incase I broke anything. I've just checked to see if they have any left but they don't. Luckily I've not had to open the box yet.

gazhillAE
13-04-2014, 09:41 PM
What's making you change Andy ?

Andywoods
13-04-2014, 09:52 PM
What's making you change Andy ?

Having a rough time with the rb6 at min gearbox issues , i want a car that just works everywhere. Rb6 is good at everything but not great at anything . In my opinion

Scumpi
13-04-2014, 10:38 PM
I bought a 2nd kit and had it sent from Germany a couple of weeks ago incase I broke anything. I've just checked to see if they have any left but they don't. Luckily I've not had to open the box yet.

how much will you sell your unopened kit hehe :thumbsup:

Big G
14-04-2014, 09:13 AM
The last AE said was mid-April so they shouldn't be far away at all.

Andywoods
14-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Having never bought associated its a little frustrating at this wait for the new car , why is it taking so long between deliverys? Surely just up production

Big G
14-04-2014, 01:05 PM
well they do come from the other side of the world... :D

K-Brewer
14-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Says available unless I'm missing something

http://cmldistribution-uk.shptron.com/p/team-associated-b5m-team-kit?mobile=0

gazhillAE
15-04-2014, 06:59 AM
Says available unless I'm missing something

http://cmldistribution-uk.shptron.com/p/team-associated-b5m-team-kit?mobile=0

Maybe a mistake that its not always upto date.
Andy pm Wes on here he should help you

Big G
15-04-2014, 08:34 AM
Says available unless I'm missing something

http://cmldistribution-uk.shptron.com/p/team-associated-b5m-team-kit?mobile=0

Shopotron does not have stock levels.
When it says available it means the item is current, i.e. not discontinued.

When you place an order through Shoptron it goes into a pool where model shops around the UK "pitch" for the sale if they have the item in stock. After 24hrs (time for the shops to view the available orders) it is assigned to the shop closest to your location.

Because of this method Shopotron is unable to give stock levels because it's not connected into all of the shops involved.

Also due to the way the system runs it does take a few days longer than going direct to a shop and ordering it with them, but it does widen your chance of finding a shop with the item in stock.

Aire valley
15-04-2014, 11:04 AM
I take it then that CML does not sell direct to the public and only supplies Retailers..? Seems rather odd, most Suppliers will sell direct from their own stock...usually with the caveat to try their a Retailers first..

Big G
15-04-2014, 11:56 AM
From our site:

CML does not sell direct to the retail sector. This is a conscious decision allowing our 25 employees to concentrate solely on importing and supplying the UK's many hobby and model shops.

Of course the idea behind this website is to allow you to view the products that we import, and then order through your local hobby store. Look out soon for further information updates on spares, manuals and various informative articles centred around our brands.

J77MYF
15-04-2014, 07:07 PM
A good distributor doesn't sell to the public. I've seen that before with other stuff and it's very short sighted.

Andywoods
17-04-2014, 03:32 PM
Ordered my b5m got told there expecting them in the next 10 days

Big G
17-04-2014, 04:00 PM
AE have said mid-april. That's all we have to go on.

paulj
17-04-2014, 05:38 PM
I too have been told 10 days or so but I don't think CML know themselves yet. Some spare parts have arrived at least but certain bits still seem to be in very short supply not only in the UK but also the US.

In fact if you check the big US stockists like A Main, Tower, LA parts house, etc even they don't have B5M kits, some seem to have a new batch of B5r as these were gone until recently but lots of parts are very scarce in the US such as ball ends, the C/D inserts for the alloy blocks, most of the alloy parts are scarce and Ti turnbuckles are hard to track down.

I guess for AE it's a big sales success and a big headache too trying to cope with demand :thumbsup: