PDA

View Full Version : Bury metro club meeting on the 20th April booking in here


Gavin Collingwood
14-04-2014, 09:34 AM
Bury metro club meeting booking in for 20th April now open

2wd
Si Davanzo
Stu Dixon
Ben Howard
Josh Jolley 4663156
Bud
Mark Redmond PT 8290282
Anna Large PT 5378245

4wd
Neil Burdess
Chris Fletcher Pt: 9792587
Dave madsen
Steve howley
Danny Swain pt 9574005

Cremegg
14-04-2014, 09:50 AM
me please gave

chris miniero
2wd
pt on system

thanks

Si Coe
14-04-2014, 11:01 AM
Me
2wd
On the system
Why am I even posting this?

Stu Dixon
14-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Stu Dixon
2wd
Details on the system

Cheers

birdy
14-04-2014, 12:53 PM
With the recent letter that has come through from the BRCA we will be checking all BRCA membership cards at each meeting.

Please ensure you bring along when booking in on the morning.

Staxman
14-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Chris Fletcher
4wd
Pt: 9792587

Please can you bring some club membership forms or post a pdf or word doc etc on here so I can complete it in advance

Cheers

Cremegg
14-04-2014, 03:37 PM
Chris Fletcher
4wd
Pt: 9792587

Please can you bring some club membership forms or post a pdf or word doc etc on here so I can complete it in advance

Cheers

good idea....i need to renew mine too

fastbenni
14-04-2014, 07:55 PM
Ben Howard, 2wd

What time do i need to be there? it'll be my first meeting?

Gavin Collingwood
14-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Booking in at 9 racing starts at 10

Si Coe
14-04-2014, 09:49 PM
I think we are booking in from 9, racing starts 10am. Although somehow I doubt we'll stick to that schedule cos I'm always late.

Howler
15-04-2014, 05:49 PM
Me, rally cars
Dave Madsen, rally cars...

or short course, or fun class, or 4wd or whatever.

matt76
16-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Matt smithies
4wd
On system

Cheers

Staxman
16-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Is this still going ahead with entries looking so thin on the ground

Si Coe
16-04-2014, 06:12 PM
Its only Wednesday!

Yes its still on, and since all it will cost the club is a tenner in fuel for the generator we won't really lose anything if its a bit quiet.

All I need is enough for 2 heats, and the 9 currently booked in is enough for that already.

Gavin Collingwood
16-04-2014, 08:12 PM
I think we are booking in from 9, racing starts 10am. Although somehow I doubt we'll stick to that schedule cos I'm always late.

Well don't be late si!! Jesus

Si Coe
16-04-2014, 08:58 PM
You wait till you have kids Gav, then see if you are on time!

Joshyjol
17-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Works closed due to easter sunday so I'll be there if the weather is okay as I dont have a car to hide in or place to pit haha!

Josh Jolley 2WD
4663156

Cheers

budfish
17-04-2014, 09:54 PM
Me
I'll have the kids in tow so maybe only a couple of rounds

Gavin Collingwood
17-04-2014, 09:54 PM
Works closed due to easter sunday so I'll be there if the weather is okay as I dont have a car to hide in or place to pit haha!

Josh Jolley 2WD
4663156

Cheers

I'm sure someone would let you get under cover somewhere

Darren Wales
17-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Well don't be late si!! Jesus

Did you really quote Jesus! in your comment? It is Easter Sunday Gavin! :thumbsup:

mark-rc
18-04-2014, 09:22 AM
Mark Redmond

2WD

PT 8290282





Anna Large

2WD

PT 5378245

dubz
18-04-2014, 10:42 AM
hi its Danny swain can u book me in the 4wd my pt number is 9574005 thanks

Cremegg
19-04-2014, 01:30 PM
Hi

Can you take me off the list please

Can't make it tomoz

Be there on the 27th though

Cheers

johnnygibbon
19-04-2014, 09:23 PM
IM IN
EXCELLENT

themyster
20-04-2014, 07:12 AM
Is it to late to book in,
Mike Bradbury 2wd info on the system.