View Full Version : SHRCC - This Thursday
dibble34
14-04-2014, 11:33 AM
I am planning to go to Surrey and Hants this Thursday night to get a bit of extra practice in for the weekend regional. Seems a good time to go as a it's a bank holiday on friday :)
Anyway thought i'd mention it in case anyone else fancies coming.
Cheers
Dave
bobbin
14-04-2014, 01:50 PM
may join you mate.
Robin
I am planning to go to Surrey and Hants this Thursday night to get a bit of extra practice in for the weekend regional. Seems a good time to go as a it's a bank holiday on friday :)
Anyway thought i'd mention it in case anyone else fancies coming.
Cheers
Dave
dibble34
14-04-2014, 05:36 PM
Good lad :thumbsup:
Dudders
14-04-2014, 09:45 PM
You'll all get nosebleeds!!!!
dobber
15-04-2014, 06:44 AM
All more than welcome, should make for a very competative 4wd night as well as 2wd :)
badger5
15-04-2014, 07:30 AM
You'll all get nosebleeds!!!!
It doesn't sound very friendly!
dobber
15-04-2014, 08:10 AM
It doesn't sound very friendly!
Dudders comment is only jest as we dont often get many TORCH racers up to SHRCCC. In all honesty its a really friendly club as you'll see this thursday, everyone is very helpful and is much like your used to down at TORCH. No need to bring car batteries either as we have 240V for everyone and clean toilets and showers if you need them :)
A number of us are coming down for the 4WD at TORCH this weekend so it will be good to see a few familiar faces.
dibble34
15-04-2014, 11:53 AM
I thought Dudders was referring to you being up north and we couldn't handle the altitude! Defo no offence taken and looking forwards to it :)
Squidzilla
15-04-2014, 04:45 PM
I fancy heading to this one... in my mind... it will go something like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2xoWoBjoI8
dibble34
15-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Lol :woot:
Dudders
15-04-2014, 11:26 PM
I thought Dudders was referring to you being up north and we couldn't handle the altitude! Defo no offence taken and looking forwards to it :)
You got it :thumbsup:
Mind you, I fancy that USA dance off though!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.