View Full Version : Recommendations for my next car 2WD
grobson1970
14-04-2014, 03:51 PM
As above
What shall i get next ?
I am going to keep my XB4 but i also want another car 2WD
What shall i get & why
Cheers
Gary
Steve.T
14-04-2014, 06:58 PM
The Schumacher KF looked pretty good yesterday but then again so did the X6s
jlucas
14-04-2014, 08:22 PM
Cougar kf 1 2 and 3 on the grid in the a final plus another 3 kfs in the A as well
grobson1970
15-04-2014, 07:26 AM
The KF is top of my list ,Its a nice looking car !.
And now that i have sold my blitz the cash is sitting in my toy fund waiting to be spent.
Cheers
Gary
No matter what car i get it wont make me a better driver
But as they say in the TESCO add every little helps :)
dobber
15-04-2014, 08:11 AM
The KF is top of my list ,Its a nice looking car !.
And now that i have sold my blitz the cash is sitting in my toy fund waiting to be spent.
Cheers
Gary
No matter what car i get it wont make me a better driver
But as they in ASDA every little helps :) Isnt that Tesco's??;)
grobson1970
15-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Sorry TESCO u r right
I have changed it now :confused:
Steve.T
15-04-2014, 04:47 PM
Plenty of KF's in the forsale area on here, which makes me wonder....
grobson1970
16-04-2014, 08:06 AM
So what are you running steve ?
Cheers
Gary
jlucas
16-04-2014, 08:28 AM
Steve doesn't race a 2wd
Steve.T
16-04-2014, 03:07 PM
I don't run a 2wd bt I do own a madrat......
dobber
16-04-2014, 04:08 PM
I don't run a 2wd bt I do own a madrat......
I'd keep quiet about that Steve ;)
Steve.T
16-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Probably shouldn't mention my cougar club 10 then
absolute alignment
16-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Cougar kf 1 2 and 3 on the grid in the a final plus another 3 kfs in the A as well
Barrrrrr
lee rc
16-04-2014, 08:19 PM
I think if you was to give them top three drivers a mad rat they would still get in to the A final. Having said that the kf's do look good out there
grobson1970
17-04-2014, 07:46 AM
Im sure you are right Lee :)
No matter how much money i spend i will allways be a crap driver !.
I will b getting a KF next month for my birthday (very nice wife )
Still keeping my xb4 .
Gary
grobson1970
17-04-2014, 12:01 PM
Order placed :)
Cant wait
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.