PDA

View Full Version : 20th April - 2wd NE Regional - Track build.


neallewis
16-04-2014, 12:07 AM
What's the plan for the track build? Is the track setup and build happening Saturday evening or early Sunday morning? Time, etc? Given booking in is at 07.30 and practice starts from 08.00, we'll need to get the track planned and down in good time.

We've mown and strimmed the track today, but it may need another going over on Saturday, or Sunday morning. We'll need to brush off the remaining loose cuttings/strimings on the track from today. Hoping we'll get some wind to blow the remaining stuff away.

Volunteers to help please raise your hands :thumbsup:

Dodgy Guy
16-04-2014, 12:29 AM
I should be able to spare a couple of hours through the week.
Just post on here when someone will be there.

Bells
16-04-2014, 06:01 PM
I can spare a bit of time to cut grass again on sat eve but I need a key

Stephen Lawson
18-04-2014, 04:51 PM
7:45 onwards as per Dianne post