T17
21-04-2014, 07:08 AM
Hi
I have just sold some cars to fund the purchase of a nitro. I've narrowed my choices down to the following
Hobao Hyper 7 TQ2 .21 http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hobao-hyper-7-tq2-rtr-.21-3-port-edition/rc-car-products/367610#top
Hobao Hyper SS .21 http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hobao-hyper-ss-.21-race-3-port-rtr-white/rc-car-products/370438
HPI Trophy 3.5 v2 http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hpi-trophy-3.5v2-buggy-2.4ghz-rtr/rc-car-products/380742
Budget wise I am comfortable up to £300, and will mainly use for bashing and occasional use at a local club (I fully realise that I may not be that competitive - but having raced years ago it's not just the speed).
I would welcome thoughts on any of the above, especially which is the best, and most reliable.
Thanks
I have just sold some cars to fund the purchase of a nitro. I've narrowed my choices down to the following
Hobao Hyper 7 TQ2 .21 http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hobao-hyper-7-tq2-rtr-.21-3-port-edition/rc-car-products/367610#top
Hobao Hyper SS .21 http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hobao-hyper-ss-.21-race-3-port-rtr-white/rc-car-products/370438
HPI Trophy 3.5 v2 http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hpi-trophy-3.5v2-buggy-2.4ghz-rtr/rc-car-products/380742
Budget wise I am comfortable up to £300, and will mainly use for bashing and occasional use at a local club (I fully realise that I may not be that competitive - but having raced years ago it's not just the speed).
I would welcome thoughts on any of the above, especially which is the best, and most reliable.
Thanks