View Full Version : Club Meeting - 27 April 2014
DianneH
21-04-2014, 08:25 AM
We will be running meetings on the majority of Sundays - with the exception of NE Regional dates and any other significant events that we feel may affect turnout - advance notice will be given for these.
There will be a club meeting on Sunday 27 April 2014
Usual time - arrive about 10 - 10.15 for track preparation and then open practice and booking in
Heats on the line at 11.30 am - run minimum 4 rounds - more depending on driver entry
Meeting finished and everything cleared away no later than 4pm
DianneH
27-04-2014, 08:00 AM
Weather not looking good at the moment and forecast for Cleckheaton is:
Forecast
Today
http://db3.stc.s-msn.com/as/wea3/i/en/saw/4.gif Thunderstorms
High: 14°C
Low: 7°C
10: 00
http://db3.stc.s-msn.com/as/wea3/i/en/saw/11.gif Showers
10°C
13: 00
http://db3.stc.s-msn.com/as/wea3/i/en/saw/4.gif Thunderstorms
12°C
16: 00
http://db3.stc.s-msn.com/as/wea3/i/en/saw/11.gif Showers
12°C
Bells
27-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Just starting to rain by me Dianne
Stringerhot
27-04-2014, 08:20 AM
No racing today then Dianne ?
DianneH
27-04-2014, 08:37 AM
Ian is in Cleckheaton and started raining there already so looks like the weather has stopped play today.
smokes
27-04-2014, 10:02 AM
Shame weather looks good now at 11am
DianneH
27-04-2014, 10:38 AM
I agree - sun is shining where I am in Dewsbury!
Could have been a great day's racing - we'll see if the weather changes at dinnertime as predicted!
Ashlandchris
27-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Still lovely here in Mirfield but I couldn't come anyhow as wife away and I've got 3 kids to entertain.
Not here next week either so hope weather better for you all then.
DianneH
27-04-2014, 12:02 PM
1300 hours and still great weather - so much for the forecast!
neallewis
27-04-2014, 02:56 PM
Yup been dry in Bradford too. To be fair I'd decided not to come today as i felt rough, and I thought it would rain. proves you cant trust the forecast though.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.