PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On Sunday 27th of April !!!


Steven Forster
22-04-2014, 09:52 AM
As above we are back racing at seaham this sunday BUT, the jazz band wont be in so we can get in the club and start racing earlier !!!

Any suggestions on times.......

Was thinking of opening up for either 4pm or 5pm ???

Could get track built quick, have some practice then on to 4 rounds and a final and get finished earlier than normal ???

Let me know what you all think.....:p

Who coming and what are you running....;)

See you all there :thumbsup:

chrispattinson
22-04-2014, 10:43 AM
Chris Pattinson 2wd. See you at 5PM if we're in early. Thanks.

DAVO
22-04-2014, 01:13 PM
Well be coming prob get there for 16:30
Scott 2
Dean-Ross 2
Tyler 4

Jedward
22-04-2014, 03:01 PM
Charlie and myself 2WD please.

We are at a Christening in the afternoon, but will plan to get there for 5pm.

beasty boys motorsport
22-04-2014, 05:18 PM
i should be there....if i can remember where it is :woot:

Steven Forster
22-04-2014, 11:02 PM
Well be coming prob get there for 16:30
Scott 2
Dean-Ross 2
Tyler 4

Will meet you there about 4:30pm then dave.....:thumbsup:

ja76
23-04-2014, 07:25 AM
2 and 4 for me please dex
I'll be there for 4:30ish

Steven Forster
23-04-2014, 08:47 PM
I can see were gonna have a busy night with all these new/returning racers running at our club :woot: :thumbsup: ;)

corkyjohnson75
24-04-2014, 05:18 AM
I can see were gonna have a busy night with all these new/returning racers running at our club :woot: :thumbsup: ;)

Put them in your heat .:woot:

StwBald
24-04-2014, 09:12 AM
2wd please

Nick5000
25-04-2014, 10:14 PM
I will b there. Will get there foe 4.30 if starting earlier. 2wd

Steven Forster
26-04-2014, 11:12 AM
Will probably have a bit of practice before we start racing while we wait for everybody else to turn up ;)

dpackster1980
26-04-2014, 12:16 PM
I'll be there. Can't decide 2wd or 4wd.

chris68nufc
27-04-2014, 09:09 AM
I will be amongst it too.....!!!!! Looking forward to it!

D4VEB
27-04-2014, 01:23 PM
Can't make it this week. Dam you Sunday Night Shift! :thumbdown:

N7ELA
27-04-2014, 03:09 PM
2wd for me Dex, be there for 6...