View Full Version : Round 1 Summer Series this Sunday 27th April
Don't forget it is round 1 of the Summer Series this Sunday.
Details here:
http://www.torchracing.co.uk/summer-series-2/
Also be running vintage class and I know we definitely have enough for a heat already so if you are considering it there is still time to get it sorted.
I just need to paint a shell, install electrics, glue tyres, build shocks....:blush:
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148363
Rob
AmiSMB
22-04-2014, 04:40 PM
Looking forward to this. Hopefully we will have the summer weather too! If anyone is running vintage Losi cars I still have a stack of XX XXX-CR XXX4 and XX-4 spares available that maybe helpful.
Crazy L
23-04-2014, 04:03 PM
No trucks allowed then?
LiamC
23-04-2014, 04:25 PM
This should be my first off road meeting at long last! Been about 2 months since I got DEX210 and haven't used it yet, looking forward to it :)
hotrodchris
23-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Looking forward to this. Hopefully we will have the summer weather too! If anyone is running vintage Losi cars I still have a stack of XX XXX-CR XXX4 and XX-4 spares available that maybe helpful.
Will you be able to get them all in the Smart car then Grant?:lol:
Crazy L
24-04-2014, 07:29 PM
No trucks allowed then?
Gonna rain on sunday anyway.
AmiSMB
25-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Gonna rain on sunday anyway.
The more trucks we get will help clear the track then :p
Think I will fit a rubber squeegee to mine to help!
AmiSMB
25-04-2014, 09:53 AM
Will you be able to get them all in the Smart car then Grant?:lol:
The Smart car is like a Tardis. I will make it all fit!
hazeandfizz
26-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Is the food van going?
Barker boys hope to see you gall in the morning.
Crazy L
26-04-2014, 08:01 PM
I might turn in. Got my old Ansmann going again just for guys as I doubt I'll get to run the truck.
Mr Barker, that SP 6.5 I bought from you some years ago is still going strong btw.
hotrodchris
26-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Is the food van going?
Barker boys hope to see you gall in the morning.
Yup it is all booked James
shaun m
26-04-2014, 08:59 PM
just hope it stays dry :confused: , or at least better than last weekend :eh?::)
Briangb
27-04-2014, 06:52 AM
Lying in bed (7.30) listening to the rain. What shall I do.
See ya!
Crazy L
27-04-2014, 10:11 AM
With you there Brian, my alarm went off at 6am, chucking down, went back to sleep, 7:30 am, still raining. 8:30, the same. Result? Didn't go to torch. :thumbdown:
knighthawk
27-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Was the meeting run ?
Cammers
27-04-2014, 05:39 PM
We waited and waited and waited, and then the decision was made to go ahead. It was a little wet to start but what some great racing and a great day.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::p
MattKeene
27-04-2014, 06:22 PM
First visit to TORCH. Really impressed. Thanks to everyone attending today for the tips and advice. Now I need to get car shopping so I can come back and race!
AmiSMB
27-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Glad you liked what you saw Matt. Considering the way the day started the track ended up being much better than expected. Summer series round 1 results are now available on the website along with the BRCA Mid South Regional Results for 4wd and all other results are available there too under the news and results section. Click here to view (http://www.torchracing.co.uk/summer-series-2014/) the Summer Series 2014 results.
hazeandfizz
27-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Thanks all for another cracking day, great friendly close racing.
James.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.