PDA

View Full Version : Why are we waiting


K-Brewer
22-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Can someone please shed any light on what is taking soooooo long to get the 2nd batch of B5m's over here, this isn't a go at our model shops but surely it can't be that hard, it may of helped sending more then 5 over on the first batch :thumbsup:

jayst
22-04-2014, 09:52 PM
ive heard next week

Jayk
23-04-2014, 07:23 AM
MB are saying by next thursday in their section, i cant see why associated are releasing a conversion kit for the b5 and b5m when you can hardly get parts and there is still many waiting for a kit.
Hopefully that just means a good parts delivery soon .

paulj
23-04-2014, 06:30 PM
The second batch has only just started showing up in the good old US of A in the last day or two and many of the bigger retailers, Tower Hobbies, Amain, Superior have laready sold out again of The B5M. Certain parts are still in short supply too, most of the alloy bits especially.
I was talking to Gregg about his B5M on Sunday and he didn't have any spares yet just a B5r to use for parts, but he must have just got an extra kit as Nat ran a new B5M in R4 and final but it was still being built during the day!

Lee24h
23-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Simple solution carry on using c4.2's use your spares up then switch to the b5m once a ft version comes out and by that time spares will be plenty

danny the elfman
24-04-2014, 03:55 PM
I messaged MS about the B5M availability, this is the reply I got today
" There is a slight delay but we are hoping for them to land this time next week. This all depends on how quickly they clear customs." So could be another week yet :thumbdown: Although saying that I got a similar reply when they were expected on the 21st.

Martyn (Bomber)
24-04-2014, 04:24 PM
First we had the kits but no spares......now we have the spares but no kits :D

It will be worth the wait tho i reckon :thumbsup:

RDG 40
24-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Simple solution carry on using c4.2's use your spares up then switch to the b5m once a ft version comes out and by that time spares will be plenty

My plan too factory team parts look lush hopefully they do a FT kit in future

Lee24h
24-04-2014, 08:59 PM
I hope the fts will have alloy shock tops and also the option of small bores

spud31
27-04-2014, 01:55 PM
Offical news from CML they were air freighted on sat so we should see them hopefully next week.

tdi250
30-04-2014, 08:08 AM
I just bought one here. Total price £205. Delivery next Wednesday.


http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=231217687858&alt=web

Jayk
30-04-2014, 12:00 PM
hope there is plenty of parts and flashy blue bits in that shipment :thumbsup:

alex97
30-04-2014, 08:26 PM
they should be arriving at the shops tomz :thumbsup:

danny the elfman
01-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Mine has been posted ;)

alex97
01-05-2014, 04:37 PM
Same should have it tomorrow.

danny the elfman
02-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Did anyone else's arrive today?

alex97
02-05-2014, 08:29 PM
I was out so I didn't get it today :(, but I paid for it to be delivered tomorrow.

paulj
02-05-2014, 08:41 PM
Mine arrived from MB today so my B5r now has a brother :thumbsup:

racer_hh
09-05-2014, 12:56 PM
I have seen AE releases a couple of new items like:
- New Alu Rear Hubs for B5 & B5M
- Associated B5M hard A-arms & brass rear arm mounts
...
What do you think is it worth to wait for a factory team edition of the B5M? Have you heard if there is one in the pipeline?

Thx

paulj
09-05-2014, 03:16 PM
I have seen AE releases a couple of new items like:
- New Alu Rear Hubs for B5 & B5M
- Associated B5M hard A-arms & brass rear arm mounts
...
What do you think is it worth to wait for a factory team edition of the B5M? Have you heard if there is one in the pipeline?

Thx

Best guess after reading some of the US B5/B5M forums would be next year sometime for a FT version AE usually take a year from first release before the FT arrives.

alex97
09-05-2014, 03:32 PM
I would leave the ft version and just get the standard one.

Noob
09-05-2014, 10:55 PM
I agree you can always upgrade why wait for what you can have now.

jrenton
10-05-2014, 09:13 PM
I ran my new B5M for the first time indoor Thursday on med/low grip carpet indoors. First impressions very good. A bit of under steers to sort out by nearly as quick as I have been with my KF and just starting to work on the setup. Running damp astro tomorrow at Stotfold tomorrow but hoping it will be as good outdoor as in.

alex97
10-05-2014, 10:43 PM
I'll be running mine for the first time tomorrow on VERY bumpy wet astro, should be fun.