View Full Version : Racing at York 26th April-4wd Round 7
Mike2222
24-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Racing resumes on Saturday after the Easter break, with Rnd 7 of the 4wd
championship. Other classes will also run. Doors open 1745 and racing starts
at 1845.
The following Saturday ( 3rd May) is Rnd 7 Trucks.
Mike
Wilfnsam
24-04-2014, 10:50 PM
Mike, my son and I are not members but have raced at York once, at this stage we are not BRCA registered, are we able to race this Saturday please let me know.
We would be racing 2wd both beginners.
Kind Regards
Simon r
Mike, my son and I are not members but have raced at York once, at this stage we are not BRCA registered, are we able to race this Saturday please let me know.
We would be racing 2wd both beginners.
Kind Regards
Simon r
I believe you can do 3 club meetings until you need to be a BRCA member.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.