View Full Version : Rear Hubs on the TM2v2
Chris Elworthy
30-04-2014, 10:30 AM
I don't have my V2 kit yet but want to use the aluminium rear hubs. Are the hubs the same as the aluminium ones from the v1 or are they different on the v2?
Chris
Legacy555
30-04-2014, 01:00 PM
I don't have my V2 kit yet but want to use the aluminium rear hubs. Are the hubs the same as the aluminium ones from the v1 or are they different on the v2?
Chris
The plastic kit hubs on the V2 and TM4 are slightly different, but I think you could use the V1 alloy hubs as the hinge pin diameter is the same.
V2 hubs have us a larger bearing on the outboard side.
There are new V2 alloy hubs coming soon.....
AmiSMB
30-04-2014, 01:05 PM
They have changed from the V1 and currently they do not seem to be available. From the Team C website (http://shop.absima.com/RC-CAR-OPTION-PARTS/1-10/4WD.htm?shop=absima_en&SessionId=&a=catalog&t=5&c=1895&p=1895&sortorder=2) the 0 degree hubs are part TU0434 and the +1 degree hubs are part TU0431 or TU0462
Chris Elworthy
30-04-2014, 02:13 PM
Cheers lads I will just leave the rear hubs for now then and run the stock ones until I know for sure.
Chris
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.