View Full Version : Shorty or saddles in b5m??
Andywoods
02-05-2014, 03:15 AM
As title just wondering if anybody has tested with both and what was the results? Thank you
NeilD
02-05-2014, 07:38 AM
I prefer saddles. The car feels more stable for me. I ran the shorty packs in the forward and backward positions but the car didn't feel right it was too light. The car was more consistent over 5 minute runs with the saddle packs and the laptimes were faster. Saying that you might prefer to run the shorty packs yourself, they are definitely worth trying.
Balders
02-05-2014, 02:36 PM
i prefer saddles too, for above reasons.
:)
discostu
03-05-2014, 09:46 AM
Saddles defo
J77MYF
03-05-2014, 05:26 PM
I've tried both and I'm currently running a shorty in the rear position. For me saddles feel a bit more planted but the shorty feels more balanced in the air. Best thing I did was change the springs!
shark
03-05-2014, 05:28 PM
I've tried both and I'm currently running a shorty in the rear position. For me saddles feel a bit more planted but the shorty feels more balanced in the air. Best thing I did was change the springs!
To what ?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.