PDA

View Full Version : Help - Two 'M3 x6' Schumacher Screws Required


MattKeene
02-05-2014, 05:41 PM
Help I'm building a KF tonight/tomoz to try and bring to Torch on Sunday.
Made it to step 10 in the build and there are two M3 x6 screws missing!

Can anyone direct me to somewhere in drivable that sells Schumacher parts or better still loan me 2 screws untill I can get them through the mail.

Really wanted to drive on Sunday so any help or solution greatly appreciated !

Matt
mk at spinnakertech dot co dot uk

Steve1973
02-05-2014, 10:08 PM
I'll have a look in the garage in the morning, but I'm sure to find a couple in there somewhere...

badger5
03-05-2014, 04:55 AM
If Steve doesn't have any I will be home this afternoon/evening and I'm bound to have some.

shaun m
03-05-2014, 07:31 AM
i'm sure i have some in my pit box , but i'm in poole !! will be there tomorrow thou :woot::woot:

MattKeene
03-05-2014, 08:43 AM
Turns out cp fastenings in Southsea has M3 screws - flatheaded ones so its not pretty but will do for now !

Steve1973
03-05-2014, 09:31 AM
Sorted then. See you tomorrow for some racing!

MattKeene
03-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Asolutely no cnace of that at this stage ! I was making good progres but after mounting the servo it said connect servo to receiver to set servo to neutral..
So I have been 'trying' to get to that point:
I think I have to connect up the receiver to the ESC to the battery before it can power the servo.
So first I've had to download SpeedPassions PC interface to update the software card.
It wont do it without connecting the ESC first.
So now I am trying to connect the ESC up to the card BUT I have to connect the esc up to the batteries and so on. (I think?)
See attached pic.
I think I have a problem I must be missing some connections or something because the battery 'plug' that connects to the charger is not cable that I would solder to the ESC.
If anyone sees this and can advise what the hell I am supposed to do - would be very appreciated.

Or better still call me 07747075299!

Thank you !

Steve1973
03-05-2014, 03:04 PM
You have a missed call....

Steve1973
03-05-2014, 03:27 PM
First of all, get it wired up something like this.....