PDA

View Full Version : HI


BigAzza
03-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Hi i just like to ask can any one come along I like to try my hsp electric 1/10 off road truck I also have a nikko super sprint and a kyosho alpha what is getting fix at mo l just want to test in a track not a car park thanks azza :thumbsup:

chris68nufc
03-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Hi there, there's no specific class for trucks at Seaham, if you just want a blast about on a track, you might be better going to Dynamix tomorrow in Gateshead. I'm sure you will be able to get a decent blast on an outdoor track. If not, pop along to Seaham tomorrow night to see what the lads are running there.

Dkfream
05-05-2014, 04:28 PM
Teesside on a Wednesday from 6pm till 9pm have an indoor buggy track and there is a few people get in with trucks and stadium trucks, it's not a race night just a practice night and it's only a £5