View Full Version : who's racing tomorrow?
bobbin
03-05-2014, 06:12 PM
So who's coming and what class are you running.
2wd for me
Cheers
Robin
shaun m
03-05-2014, 06:14 PM
So who's coming and what class are you running.
2wd for me
Cheers
Robin
I'm there , both cars are ready , may even do 2wd :woot: not sure yet:thumbsup:
bobbin
03-05-2014, 06:20 PM
I think even Dan is coming out of the closet and may do 2wd too
Steve1973
03-05-2014, 06:25 PM
Me and the boys will be there. Finally a dry weekend for me to try out the KF and hopefully a bit of time at the end to get the vintage cougar set up ready for the summer series.
badger5
03-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Rebuilding the KF as I type after last weekends mildly moist encounter! Looking forward to some 2wd action again.
shaun m
04-05-2014, 08:11 PM
Excelent morning meeting , really enjoyed it :thumbsup: , loving my k1 :wub and loving the track layout too:woot: .. :thumbsup:
Squidzilla
05-05-2014, 04:27 PM
Yeh was a fun mornings racing :)
Thanks loads Shaun for the Servo horn, and putting the wheel back on for me mid-qual!!
Loved the KF for the first time out, and the track layout is superb! Now I just need to keep her on the track more ;)
Top fun, thanks to the guys that ran it, eventually I will start to remember more names :)
shaun m
05-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Yeh was a fun mornings racing :)
Thanks loads Shaun for the Servo horn, and putting the wheel back on for me mid-qual!!
Loved the KF for the first time out, and the track layout is superb! Now I just need to keep her on the track more ;)
Top fun, thanks to the guys that ran it, eventually I will start to remember more names :)
no worries mate:thumbsup:
Craig maher
06-05-2014, 11:07 AM
I agree good meeting
bobbin
06-05-2014, 11:43 AM
Glad you all enjoyed the meeting and thanks for the feedback.
it was the first time i ran it while trying to race, its not as easy as it looks so i take my hat off to Steve and the team for how they can run a meeting and still be competitive because it did effect my driving but i am still more than happy to help when i can.
For those who wish to get more involved, give it a go and let the committee know.
Cheers
Robin
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.