PDA

View Full Version : 2wd Stotfold Regional 11th May 2014


Dudders
04-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Hi SHRCCC'ers....

There's a road trip from Farnborough McD'd to Stotfold next Sunday.

We will be leaving at 6.30am sharp. Gates open at 8.00am, practice from 8.30am.

Please post up!

Neil

Kelk
05-05-2014, 10:11 AM
I'm driving and looks like Stu and Duncan are with me

James is taking terry and my big gazebo. I've gotta find the sidewalls too

That's all I know at this stage

jlucas
06-05-2014, 07:49 AM
I know oly is going and chris ellis and ian m
Think dan downing is going to and obviously streeter will turn up probably 2mins before his first round of practice and have nothing ready

Kelk
06-05-2014, 09:02 AM
Sidewalls found :)

Ro6
06-05-2014, 01:46 PM
Is there room for me as well?

Kelk
06-05-2014, 02:23 PM
Sorry mate I dont think there will be what with 3 people, all the hauler bags and kit and then the parts for the mahoosive gazebo :(

Sorry dude

guinness
06-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Will see you at stotfold guys !

focusmad
06-05-2014, 05:45 PM
Will at stotfold rocking with the shrccc crew like we did at torch regional.:thumbsup:

guinness
06-05-2014, 05:58 PM
What's the power situation at stotfold ?do we need12v batteries?anyone bringing a generator?

Dudders
06-05-2014, 06:45 PM
No idea, I'm not that organised!

I'm just rocking up at McD'd and we go from there!

Does the chuckle tent come with sound block for everyone else there?

Streeter
06-05-2014, 09:27 PM
I know oly is going and chris ellis and ian m
Think dan downing is going to and obviously streeter will turn up probably 2mins before his first round of practice and have nothing ready

I would take offence to that comment James, apart from the fact it's probably pretty accurate ! :blush:

Kelk
07-05-2014, 06:22 AM
Does the chuckle tent come with sound block for everyone else there?

Yu iz darn wit da snizzle too much Dudders innit

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you just asked

absolute alignment
07-05-2014, 08:10 AM
What's the power situation at stotfold ?do we need12v batteries?anyone bringing a generator?

I'm not racing but have a generator you can borrow if anyone wants it and has space for it.