View Full Version : Body shell Compatability
Tansley
05-05-2014, 04:02 PM
I'm currently running a C4.1 and would like to know;
Will the body shell from the C4.2 or B5M fit my car?
Thanks
K-Brewer
05-05-2014, 04:23 PM
I'm currently running a C4.1 and would like to know;
Will the body shell from the C4.2 or B5M fit my car?
Thanks
With some slight modification it will as tried my c4.2 shell on my mates b5m to see
Skelbo
05-05-2014, 10:17 PM
I have a NIBag C4.1 Bulldog shell if you are wanting one. It's practically the same design as the C4.2 version. £17 inc postage.
Lee24h
15-05-2014, 08:21 PM
Does a b5m shell fit a c4.2
Pitman Ed
16-05-2014, 06:35 AM
Lee,
I've just tried our B5M body on our C4.2 car. It fits.
Lee24h
16-05-2014, 06:45 AM
thats good news i shall be ordering a proline b5 shell then
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.