PDA

View Full Version : Can you help id these parts ? (Pic heavy)


Peakey
05-05-2014, 07:04 PM
Anyone have any ideas on these ? I think most of it is Schumacher but you may know otherwise

I've got loads of these nip but with no part numbers or card hedders
http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/peakey29/Mobile%20Uploads/1AEB7C8D-6ED4-476A-8EEB-1FCB48FB709A_zpsvpoz7lt9.jpg (http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/peakey29/media/Mobile%20Uploads/1AEB7C8D-6ED4-476A-8EEB-1FCB48FB709A_zpsvpoz7lt9.jpg.html)

The top wishboans on here I have a bag full
http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/peakey29/Mobile%20Uploads/E0D4DBC6-00CB-4840-BD6C-00E782780389_zpsvybpib31.jpg (http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/peakey29/media/Mobile%20Uploads/E0D4DBC6-00CB-4840-BD6C-00E782780389_zpsvybpib31.jpg.html)
http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/peakey29/Mobile%20Uploads/912A01F8-456D-4AFA-B2D7-A5819DCAFFD5_zps3gqxxobj.jpg (http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/peakey29/media/Mobile%20Uploads/912A01F8-456D-4AFA-B2D7-A5819DCAFFD5_zps3gqxxobj.jpg.html)
http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/peakey29/Mobile%20Uploads/FA50068B-E4A9-4BF1-998A-43FCAA4227C1_zpslaz9mzxn.jpg (http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/peakey29/media/Mobile%20Uploads/FA50068B-E4A9-4BF1-998A-43FCAA4227C1_zpslaz9mzxn.jpg.html)
http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/peakey29/Mobile%20Uploads/7B0EFB6E-1896-43B9-B851-A3D30C3B9F92_zpstfdfpw0e.jpg (http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/peakey29/media/Mobile%20Uploads/7B0EFB6E-1896-43B9-B851-A3D30C3B9F92_zpstfdfpw0e.jpg.html)

Here are some shock towers and a couple of top decks
http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/peakey29/Mobile%20Uploads/35A68ECD-70E4-4CEB-AEB5-D1C61E3A23C9_zpse3pvfxqi.jpg (http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/peakey29/media/Mobile%20Uploads/35A68ECD-70E4-4CEB-AEB5-D1C61E3A23C9_zpse3pvfxqi.jpg.html)
http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/peakey29/Mobile%20Uploads/F4250C13-A092-4447-91FA-DAD48F79CCF2_zpsqlfixg19.jpg (http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/peakey29/media/Mobile%20Uploads/F4250C13-A092-4447-91FA-DAD48F79CCF2_zpsqlfixg19.jpg.html)
http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/peakey29/Mobile%20Uploads/64C8350F-1DE1-4190-BE8B-2AD07255D8F3_zpseuqw8lan.jpg (http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/peakey29/media/Mobile%20Uploads/64C8350F-1DE1-4190-BE8B-2AD07255D8F3_zpseuqw8lan.jpg.html)
http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/peakey29/Mobile%20Uploads/41F634CF-FEBD-42C7-869C-D3FD10A61A5F_zpsm8uj9tsb.jpg (http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/peakey29/media/Mobile%20Uploads/41F634CF-FEBD-42C7-869C-D3FD10A61A5F_zpsm8uj9tsb.jpg.html)
http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/peakey29/Mobile%20Uploads/60089DFD-4900-498D-8C7C-036159912C2A_zpsnf5bdxmn.jpg (http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/peakey29/media/Mobile%20Uploads/60089DFD-4900-498D-8C7C-036159912C2A_zpsnf5bdxmn.jpg.html)
http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/peakey29/Mobile%20Uploads/A825B846-F91C-421B-8214-B49FA74091A8_zpsowb59dxi.jpg (http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/peakey29/media/Mobile%20Uploads/A825B846-F91C-421B-8214-B49FA74091A8_zpsowb59dxi.jpg.html)

If you can name any it would be a massive help thanks

gainsy
05-05-2014, 08:35 PM
The top decks are either cat 2000 or 2000ec, the last pic i think are the touring cat 2000 mounts, few other cat 2000 towers in there as well

dodgydiy
05-05-2014, 09:06 PM
cougar, cougar2000 and cat 2000 wishbones, topcat front end parts in first pic cougar, cougar 2000 and cat2000 shock towers ansd shock tower braces

xfactor
05-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Cougar 2 front shock tower above blue tower. Cougar 2 front wishbone, the one thats cut. Looks like the shock was put on the rear of the wishbone thats why its been cut.

Peakey
06-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Thanks guys it seems I have a lot of old cougar bits but can anyone help with the first pic and the first pair of wishbones

DerbyDan
07-05-2014, 12:01 PM
Thanks guys it seems I have a lot of old cougar bits but can anyone help with the first pic and the first pair of wishbones

The parts in the first photo are TopCat front end - steering drag-link, upper & lower wishbone mounts :)

Peakey
07-05-2014, 02:24 PM
The parts in the first photo are TopCat front end - steering drag-link, upper & lower wishbone mounts :)


Thanks dan I've got them on eBay already as that and the first set of wishbones are cougar 2000 to I'm reliably informed ;). And I have some new female telescopic driveshafts from a bosscat if your interested dan let me know. And how did you get on with the eccentrics?