View Full Version : 11 may
fastbenni
09-05-2014, 03:15 PM
Hi, just wondering if your running a meeting this weekend? I was thinking of having a run out!
Also do you need transponders as I've only raced at bury and i borrowed one from them?
Ashlandchris
09-05-2014, 04:33 PM
I'm a newbie there so others may advise better, but there is a meet planned, but usually weather dependant and they do have transponders to loan out where needed
Oscar
09-05-2014, 11:39 PM
All meeting dates are posted both here and on the website.
A club meet is planned for this Sunday, but we are at the mercy of the British weather unfortunately :thumbdown:
If any planned meeting has to be called off due to adverse weather, it will always be announced on here early Sunday morning so hopefully people won't make any journeys unnecessarily :)
DianneH
11-05-2014, 07:56 AM
Sorry but the poor weather has continued so no racing today
No meeting on calendar for next Sunday so next meeting is on 25th May
Dianne
Aire valley
11-05-2014, 08:03 AM
Oh what a shame, wanted to try my B5M....:(.......sun is shining in Wharfedale.!
We really need that permanent indoor track Dianne..:)....
smokes
11-05-2014, 04:23 PM
I hope it is not flooded
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.