View Full Version : Herts Regional.
hazeandfizz
12-05-2014, 11:09 PM
So Team Torch,
A few questions.
1 Who's going this weekend
2 Are we all going to pit together
3 In the field or in the pitting area
Cheers,
James.
AmiSMB
13-05-2014, 06:06 AM
I am going but will be staying with the in laws 10 mins away from track. I was fancying some under cover pit action but it is a little way away from the track itself. Would be great to all be together as we were separated last weekend.
Definitely intending to go after disappointment of missing last Sunday. I'll try a more reliable full size car this time....
Probably easier to pit in field if we want to pit together - strap a few gazebos together?
Rob
hazeandfizz
13-05-2014, 07:55 AM
Guys,
Better view of the track in the field for sure. I'm sure there will be plenty of room inside the pit area, it's huge and under 70 booked in.
I'm happy to save pit spacers for people if we think undercover is the way fwd.
I'm happy either way as I'm sure Charlie will be running around the field and playing on the bank.
I think we should all take a leaf out of the SHRCC lads book and make it feel like a real team activity, have a good laugh above all. Post some pics and results online etc.
So lets make a list of who's coming.
Chris, Charlie has asked if Stuart is coming.
Cheers,
Barker.
Definitely intending to go after disappointment of missing last Sunday. I'll try a more reliable full size car this time....
Probably easier to pit in field if we want to pit together - strap a few gazebos together?
Rob
bobbin
13-05-2014, 09:33 AM
im going but not sure who with as looking to car share if anyone has space.
also looking for some pitting space too
cheers
robin
AmiSMB
13-05-2014, 10:12 AM
I am looking forward to hopefully the first race this year where is is not damp or raining. I want to do better than I did at Stotfold as my qualifying was very poor. I hopefully will have the camper at the weekend so it can act as a wind break to the gazebos if we are in the field! :)
hazeandfizz
13-05-2014, 10:56 AM
Likewise. Question is do I take my shiny new Khyam awning or the gazebo?!
I am looking forward to hopefully the first race this year where is is not damp or raining. I want to do better than I did at Stotfold as my qualifying was very poor. I hopefully will have the camper at the weekend so it can act as a wind break to the gazebos if we are in the field! :)
Briangb
13-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Hi guys.
Sorry I cannot be there. Sounds like fun.
I wish you all good luck. Bring some pots home.
See you all soon.
hotrodchris
13-05-2014, 04:48 PM
James yes Stuart is going he ran in the open class at Stotfold last week and got on ok, so entered him in the Regional at Herts.
Was going to pit in the same spot as the last 2 YEARS if pos?
hazeandfizz
13-05-2014, 08:07 PM
Where was that Chris?
Charlie pleased Stuart is going.
James yes Stuart is going he ran in the open class at Stotfold last week and got on ok, so entered him in the Regional at Herts.
Was going to pit in the same spot as the last 2 YEARS if pos?
hotrodchris
14-05-2014, 06:59 AM
By race control opposite where you slept last year , end of the straight ?
bobbin
16-05-2014, 09:02 AM
sadly due to work commitments i am unable to go now.
good luck torch, bring home the bacon.
roll on surrey and hants.
cheers
robin
mikeyscott
16-05-2014, 11:21 AM
Looking forward to this one. Two race weekends on the trot for me!
hotrodchris
16-05-2014, 04:03 PM
That doubles your outings this year then Mikey
Lol
mikeyscott
17-05-2014, 06:20 AM
Looking for pit space
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.