PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 18th


pddiggy
14-05-2014, 09:06 PM
it's a shame there isn't a meeting this Sunday because the weather forecast is looking good

Danny Harrison
15-05-2014, 08:43 AM
There is a few big meetings this weekend. Oople series round 2, North east regional at Dynamix raceway, possibly more. Im guessing the turnout would be less than great.

Maybe come to the regional? Fair drive but be a great day. 4wd saturday or 2wd Sunday.

smokes
15-05-2014, 05:47 PM
maybe we should put a pre booking list together like cullenworth. to see how many people would race on sunday if the weather is good.

Aire valley
15-05-2014, 08:15 PM
maybe we should put a pre booking list together like cullenworth. to see how many people would race on sunday if the weather is good.

It all depends upon Dianne being available.....!

smokes
16-05-2014, 12:06 PM
yeah i was just going to put that

neallewis
16-05-2014, 02:09 PM
I know John Price is down at oople series.
I'm at NE regional Saturday, but having a family day Sunday.
I think Bury club are running a meeting, which isn't too far down the M62 for people really wanting to race. I'm sure Batley members are welcome there, as we welcome them to our club meetings. Their new astro track is good by all accounts.

neallewis
16-05-2014, 02:44 PM
Robin Hood Raceway at Blyth is also open for unlimited timed practice this weekend.