View Full Version : 1st meeting
butty1978
18-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Hi I am coming to the club meeting on Sunday weather permitting, I have just purchased myself a durango rtr on sunday with some Schumacher mini spikes as tyres. This will be my first meeting in 20 years and was wondering if the 210 will have a good starting set up and how much it is to join the club.
smokes
19-05-2014, 07:27 AM
I would recommend starting with the kit setup and doing one change at a time.
To find a setup that you like.
Oscar
19-05-2014, 08:56 PM
I think club membership was held at £8 for adults?
As for set up, with kit springs 3x 1.6 holes and 40wt in the front married with 30wt and 4x1.6 holes at the rear works fine at Batley. Maybe come talk to people on the day to confirm camber link positions and anti squat etc..
SuperSparkSteve
19-05-2014, 09:14 PM
What time does track building start? Been awhile since ive raced and thinking about coming on Sunday.
Oscar
20-05-2014, 03:04 PM
Around 10:15 Steve :)
fastbenni
21-05-2014, 12:22 PM
Hi,
Are you running a meeting this sunday the 25th?
Ashlandchris
21-05-2014, 07:36 PM
There is one on the calendar but Mother Nature might know better :)
Please be dry please be dry please be dry
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.