PDA

View Full Version : TM2 v2 shock pistons


Pedros20
19-05-2014, 05:39 AM
Been building the V2 TM2 over the weekend & was going to put Kev Lee's Stotfold setup on the car but noticed the pistons he's running are 3x 1.4's & 2x 1.6's?
Anyone know what pistons these are?

AmiSMB
19-05-2014, 06:33 AM
Been building the V2 TM2 over the weekend & was going to put Kev Lee's Stotfold setup on the car but noticed the pistons he's running are 3x 1.4's & 2x 1.6's?
Anyone know what pistons these are?

When they state this it means the stock pistons with these number of holes drilled out to be larger.

Pedros20
19-05-2014, 06:45 AM
Ahh ok. That makes sense. I'll get on it.

Thanks for that

marcel
19-05-2014, 07:58 AM
Think he uses 3 hole front and 2 holes rear
Losi pistons fit and teamc has no holes pistons also recently.
So you can drill them as you like.

Gaz_Stanton
19-05-2014, 01:50 PM
When they state this it means the stock pistons with these number of holes drilled out to be larger.

We have been running 2 and 3 hole pistons. I currently have the 2 hole in the front and 3 hole in the rear.

AmiSMB
19-05-2014, 05:27 PM
I love the Team C cars but do the pistons really have to be that expensive? Hopefully when the blank TU0464 pistons come out they will be cheaper!

Gavin Collingwood
09-06-2014, 10:26 PM
Would that be big bore or small bore? As I understand it Kev usually runs smal bores over big bores