View Full Version : Thanks for the Sig Picture, Craig!
Paul_Sinclair
20-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Its pretty awesome! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
bigred5765
20-10-2008, 03:45 PM
hey paul lookin good lol, nice sig mate,
ashleyb4
20-10-2008, 04:01 PM
They are very nice. Craig has the skills.
A
GRIFF55
20-10-2008, 04:27 PM
sure does, i love pauls one!!
MikePimlott
20-10-2008, 04:41 PM
i dont see "sigs by craig" in these sigs. :p good skills though :thumbsup:
YoungChazz
21-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Paul has moved into the big time now!!!
Is that your sig everywhere, or only on this board?
stegger
21-10-2008, 01:48 PM
Does anybody know what he's using to make the sig's ? I feel like a fiddle :cry::)
Body Paint
21-10-2008, 02:00 PM
Wait till you see yours Chazz:thumbsup:
Body Paint
21-10-2008, 02:00 PM
Does anybody know what he's using to make the sig's ? I feel like a fiddle :cry::)
Hey Stegger
I use corel suite x3 for the sig lines.
I start with a 115mm x 20mm rectangle in corel draw, I do all the text and basic colours in corel draw in vectors and then convert the whole image into a 300dpi bitmap. You can then hit "edit bitmap" and it transfers it into corel photopaint. In photopaint you can add effects, airbrushing etc.
Then "resample" the image to 500 pixels accross (remeber to "constrain proportions" or the image will distort) and then save the image as a .jpg
When saving, tweek the "compression" until the image size is just under 19k.
You can then upload straight onto oople :thumbsup:
mattym0310
21-10-2008, 04:28 PM
they do look great craig!
David Church
21-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Hey Stegger
I use corel suite x3 for the sig lines.
I start with a 115mm x 20mm rectangle in corel draw, I do all the text and basic colours in corel draw in vectors and then convert the whole image into a 300dpi bitmap. You can then hit "edit bitmap" and it transfers it into corel photopaint. In photopaint you can add effects, airbrushing etc.
Then "resample" the image to 500 pixels accross (remeber to "constrain proportions" or the image will distort) and then save the image as a .jpg
When saving, tweek the "compression" until the image size is just under 19k.
You can then upload straight onto oople :thumbsup:
This sounds like a foreign language!!!!!:woot:
_sleigh_
21-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Dave, it's just young people's speak :p
Oscar
21-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Maybe it's Welsh ?? :p:D
GRIFF55
21-10-2008, 05:04 PM
certainly not Welsh, he lost me too!!!:woot:
David Church
21-10-2008, 06:49 PM
Dave, it's just young people's speak :p
Well that's us out, eh Phil;):thumbsup:
Body Paint
21-10-2008, 07:21 PM
Well that's us out, eh Phil;):thumbsup:
DUDE! Phil is 3 years younger than me!!
David Church
21-10-2008, 08:01 PM
DUDE! Phil is 3 years younger than me!!
Yes.....and that makes him.......what........about........mmmmmmmm......l et's see............this is way to easy............mmmmmmmmm..........ok............a bout........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
35 I GUESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsu p:
Body Paint
21-10-2008, 08:48 PM
So how much older than me are you, hmmmmm???? LOL
David Church
21-10-2008, 08:49 PM
So you are old then???? NOTHING wrong with this!!!! You are still a top Geezer eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
David Church
21-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Just to clairify, I am a Veteran!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: "U"?????
Body Paint
21-10-2008, 09:15 PM
You were having so much fun with your math I thought I'd give you another sum, or have you not got enough fingers for that one :p:D
Love you:wub
ashleyb4
21-10-2008, 10:15 PM
At a guess?
Craig 34
Sleigh 31
A
Body Paint
21-10-2008, 11:11 PM
At a guess?
Craig 34
Sleigh 31
A
All you need to do now is get DC's age for a full set
David Church
22-10-2008, 05:01 AM
You were having so much fun with your math I thought I'd give you another sum, or have you not got enough fingers for that one :p:D
Love you:wub
PMSL!!!!!:thumbsup:
stegger
22-10-2008, 07:18 AM
Hey Stegger
I use corel suite x3 for the sig lines.
I start with a 115mm x 20mm rectangle in corel draw, I do all the text and basic colours in corel draw in vectors and then convert the whole image into a 300dpi bitmap. You can then hit "edit bitmap" and it transfers it into corel photopaint. In photopaint you can add effects, airbrushing etc.
Then "resample" the image to 500 pixels accross (remeber to "constrain proportions" or the image will distort) and then save the image as a .jpg
When saving, tweek the "compression" until the image size is just under 19k.
You can then upload straight onto oople :thumbsup:
Can you download that package for free anywhere ?:) Thanks for the info:)
YoungChazz
22-10-2008, 12:42 PM
I do have mine, Sigger, and am soo pleased. Can't thank you enough.
Now, thinking of "young people speak," what do I do with it?
I know! Send it to Paul, and say, "Please put it up for me..."
rcracer
22-10-2008, 12:53 PM
I do have mine, Sigger, and am soo pleased. Can't thank you enough.
Now, thinking of "young people speak," what do I do with it?
I know! Send it to Paul, and say, "Please put it up for me..."
go into your user cp and edit signature and insert sig pic.
ashleyb4
22-10-2008, 01:39 PM
All you need to do now is get DC's age for a full set
45:p
A
Northy
22-10-2008, 01:42 PM
45:p
A
Someone is gonna get a good beasting :woot:
G
Body Paint
22-10-2008, 01:51 PM
I do have mine, Sigger, and am soo pleased. Can't thank you enough.
Now, thinking of "young people speak," what do I do with it?
I know! Send it to Paul, and say, "Please put it up for me..."
OR if you have a look in your emails this morning I have sent you a guide on how to upload your signature :thumbsup:
_sleigh_
22-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Quit worrying about signatures.... Have you done them shells yet...
(duck's and hide to avoid incoming abuse :o)
Body Paint
22-10-2008, 02:24 PM
LOL! I think it might look a bit sus if I was sat at my desk in work painting shells:D
Should get paint on Friday so I might be able to finish them saturday ;)
_sleigh_
22-10-2008, 03:04 PM
What and bring them with you to the AGM on Sunday???? :thumbsup::o
Body Paint
22-10-2008, 03:24 PM
IF i get the paint on Friday, yes
David Church
22-10-2008, 03:31 PM
45:p
A
Thanks for that!!!!!
Hope you are doing some Nationals next year, I will have plenty to say on the day when commentating on your race!!!:thumbsup::woot::thumbsup:
Body Paint
22-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Thanks for that!!!!!
Hope you are doing some Nationals next year, I will have plenty to say on the day when commentating on your race!!!:thumbsup::woot::thumbsup:
LMAO!!! Can't wait :thumbsup:
ashleyb4
22-10-2008, 06:17 PM
I thought you had to be 45 to be a vet and as you did vets for the first tiem this year i asumed you where 45 maybe im wrong i dont htink you look 45 more 36 ish.
A
David Church
22-10-2008, 06:20 PM
I thought you had to be 45 to be a vet and as you did vets for the first tiem this year i asumed you where 45 maybe im wrong i dont htink you look 45 more 36 ish.
A
PMSL, so you think Vet's start at 36 then???? No back-tracking now!!!
Oh by the way, are you planning to do any Nationals in 09????:thumbsup:
ashleyb4
22-10-2008, 06:27 PM
Um...
Cought.. Um Yup... cought :(
A
David Church
22-10-2008, 06:42 PM
Um...
Cought.. Um Yup... cought :(
A
See you at the indoor finals eh!!!!:thumbsup:
ashleyb4
22-10-2008, 06:44 PM
uh o
A
David Church
22-10-2008, 06:56 PM
uh o
A
I am sure you remember this years event, in fact I think I have a pic of you when you got the news that your jump may have cost you big time!!!!
Or maybe it's time for me to be quiet eh??? Mwhaaaaaaaaaaaa
ash if you win your final are you gonna ramp it.
I'll pay for any breakages that occur in the name of entertainment of the masses :thumbsup:
ashleyb4
22-10-2008, 08:54 PM
No thats lee you can ramp your car. Its unresposible i was stupid to do it last year.
A
YoungChazz
22-10-2008, 10:02 PM
"Thanks for putting up my signature Paul!"
"You're welcome Chazz!" ...wait, I think I was supposed to log back in as myself for that. :lol:
No thats lee you can ramp your car. Its unresposible i was stupid to do it last year.
A
in english?
It was very funny though ash
Darren Boyle
22-10-2008, 10:23 PM
Starting to feel left out now with all these flashy sigs flying around for the team, even the Chazzman has one now :woot:..........
Might be needing a favour me thinks Mr.Harris ;)
Body Paint
23-10-2008, 09:49 AM
Starting to feel left out now with all these flashy sigs flying around for the team, even the Chazzman has one now :woot:..........
Might be needing a favour me thinks Mr.Harris ;)
Watch this space :thumbsup:
In a good old Mark and Lard stylee:
GET BACK TO WORK :thumbsup:
Body Paint
23-10-2008, 11:14 AM
In a good old Mark and Lard stylee:
GET BACK TO WORK :thumbsup:
STOP!
YoungChazz
23-10-2008, 12:07 PM
Thanks Paul.
Sometimes I just can't be me without you!
And thanks again to the Sigster.
YoungChazz
23-10-2008, 12:11 PM
And I think that finally does it. A while ago on some thread or other it was mentioned that everyone on the Team has a nic-name. Everyone but Craig, that is.
I am comfortable now calling him, "Sigster."
Seems to have the right ring to it.
Now if we can only figure out what to do with Phil...
Spencer Mulcahy
23-10-2008, 12:39 PM
Burn him. Only joking:thumbsup:
Darren Boyle
23-10-2008, 01:14 PM
Phil The Power....already done!
Am i lee-mag or lee root (insert "the" whenever neccessary).
Lee mag seems to have stuck
Luckily Lee Fag didn't :thumbsup:
Northy
23-10-2008, 01:25 PM
Hello Lee-Fag :woot:
Body Paint
23-10-2008, 01:28 PM
Am i lee-mag or lee root (insert "the" whenever neccessary).
Lee mag seems to have stuck
Luckily Lee Fag didn't :thumbsup:
As if that wasn't an invitation!
Well done Lee-Fag
David Church
23-10-2008, 02:22 PM
I vote for Lee-Fag:thumbsup:
I was told you asked for a Fag on the team :woot:
stegger
23-10-2008, 08:36 PM
CARRY ON!!
I remember walking up oxford road in manchester and i past mark and lard and a load of nutters doing the PIXIE dance WWWWwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee!!!!!!:thumbsup: class
ah manchestercescestershire :thumbsup:
Northy
23-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Lee had pasta at EPO, I had a steak pie. :thumbsup:
G
Darren Boyle
24-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Wow how did that get there ;) Cheers Craig.....
Body Paint
24-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Now you don't have to feel left out Darren ;)
GRIFF55
24-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Sig Man strikes again!!!:thumbsup:
strobe
24-10-2008, 09:21 PM
Sig man needs to strike on you Mr Griff:thumbsup:
kropy
02-11-2008, 11:59 PM
Now I feel left out.....LOL
TEST (icle) of signature.
_sleigh_
12-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Nope, I can't see no test (icles) :p
Make sure your've got in your signature text
Victory is mine! Thx Sleigh.
Southwell
12-11-2008, 01:56 PM
You sig whores, at least center them. :p
GRIFF55
12-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Thats sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!:thumbsup:
SpeedyDad
15-11-2008, 04:03 AM
Lets see if this works...
kropy
15-11-2008, 04:06 AM
Lets see if this works...
Looks killer!!!!!!!!!!! How do I get one?
strobe
16-11-2008, 07:23 PM
Ask Bodypaint nicely and he may do you one.:p
c0sie
16-11-2008, 07:37 PM
Ask Bodypaint nicely and he may do you one.:p
Do I have to own an X-6 to be eligible? :cry: :lol:
Darren Boyle
16-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Do I have to own an X-6 to be eligible? :cry: :lol:
No, but it helps AND makes you faster.......:thumbsup:
Speedypenguin
21-11-2008, 10:11 PM
Thanks Craig!
GRIFF55
21-11-2008, 10:26 PM
Thats NICE!!!!
Wraggy
22-11-2008, 09:43 AM
got mine to !! whoop whoop .
cheers Craig :thumbsup: nice work
YoungChazz
22-11-2008, 11:09 PM
No Penguin???
GRIFF55
23-11-2008, 12:56 AM
I'm liking the wragsters too!!:thumbsup:
YoungChazz
23-11-2008, 04:11 AM
Wragster's is nice, sort of the reverse of the penguin-less Penguin's.
SpeedyDad
23-11-2008, 04:37 AM
Yeah, I guess I forgot to get Craig the penguin logo we use.
kropy
23-11-2008, 03:39 PM
Thanks Craig!!!!!!!!!!
YoungChazz
23-11-2008, 06:39 PM
I certainly agree, Dale. Craig ROCKS!!!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.