View Full Version : Sunday 25th May 2014
Dudders
22-05-2014, 11:09 PM
Normal Sunday AM meeting, gates from 8.00am.
Looks like it might be a busy one!
absolute alignment
23-05-2014, 07:20 AM
Looks like I may get to race!
Dudders
23-05-2014, 07:39 AM
That's good, makes up for us promising we'd get you to pick Kian up so he can come ;)
absolute alignment
23-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Will do, if my car is ready
EPicLURcher
24-05-2014, 08:09 AM
Weather looks like it may be a bit showery, what do you guys do in terms of pitting if it rains?
Zippy G
24-05-2014, 02:37 PM
We get WET:woot:
dobber
24-05-2014, 05:04 PM
There are quite a few gazebos so we'll be fine.
absolute alignment
25-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Well I had fun today. Great meeting!
dobber
25-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Well I had fun today. Great meeting!
Indeed,weather was good and racing was fun, good driving Mr Dear
dibble34
26-05-2014, 06:13 AM
Had a great morning, nice to see a few others from Torch there too :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.