View Full Version : Sunday 25 May
Aire valley
24-05-2014, 02:53 PM
What is it looking like for tomorrow..? Been raining most of today here in Wharfedale..!:cry:
Oscar
24-05-2014, 04:43 PM
Sadly it's not looking good :thumbdown: Heavy rain seems to be the forecast for the morning.......
Still the weathermen have been wrong before ;)
could we have a meeting on monday
Ashlandchris
24-05-2014, 05:18 PM
BBC forecast for tomorrow is better than it was - looking at the satellite projection it looks like showers moving through so still hoping Sunday will be on as I'm busy Monday, but I've had my pass stamped for tomorrow :thumbsup:
neallewis
24-05-2014, 08:39 PM
Forcast for Sunday is getting better, but we'll just have to see in the morning.
I'd also be happy to race Monday.
Aire valley
24-05-2014, 09:03 PM
The Weather Channel forecast shows rain and showers most of Sunday but mainly fine on Monday.!
Oscar
24-05-2014, 10:04 PM
Realistically tomorrow isn't looking promising :thumbdown:
If Monday is genuinely a better forecast, I think I'd be available to set up and run a meeting if Dianne wasn't (subject to enough racers being interested of course)
neallewis
25-05-2014, 01:08 AM
Count me in for Monday John.
DianneH
25-05-2014, 07:38 AM
No rain at the moment but forecast is not particularly good for today - see below.
Local forecast for Cleckheaton, England
Current Conditions
Current Conditions (as of 08:20)
http://db3.stc.s-msn.com/as/wea3/i/en/law/28.gif Mostly Cloudy
9°C
Observed at Leeds And Bradford
All times shown are local to Cleckheaton
Today's Forecast
Today
http://db3.stc.s-msn.com/as/wea3/i/en/saw/39.gif Showers / Clear
High: 15°C
Low: 6°C
However - this is a similar forecast to a few weeks ago when we cancelled the meeting because there were early showers and from lunchtime onwards the sun was out and it was a glorious day.
I have nothing planned for tomorrow so can do either Sunday or Monday.
Ashlandchris
25-05-2014, 07:46 AM
Just looked at BBC weather and searched for cleckheaton, Heckmondwike and mirfield and all 3 are giving differing forecasts so I think it is fair to say the showers will pass through, but May or may not fall over Spen.
Certainly Monday forecast is better, but I'm biased as I can do today but not tomorrow :thumbsup:
Aire valley
25-05-2014, 08:00 AM
Not raining in Wharfedale at the moment but the forecast for Cleckheaton is showers today, mainly dry on Monday...... Forecasts have been known to be wrong...tho..!
DianneH
25-05-2014, 08:40 AM
Sorry everyone but no meeting today.
We will put on a meeting tomorrow (Monday) if there is sufficient interest. I have sent a text asking those who would like a meeting tomorrow to let me know and I will post names into another thread.
Dianne
neallewis
25-05-2014, 09:48 AM
as it typical, forcast for today looks a lot better now.
DianneH
25-05-2014, 09:57 AM
Raining heavily here now Neal so probably correct decision not to run today.
Ashlandchris
25-05-2014, 10:10 AM
He could have used his boat?
neallewis
25-05-2014, 12:09 PM
Raining heavily here now Neal so probably correct decision not to run today.
Ah that's ok then :-) its been fine here in bradford
neallewis
25-05-2014, 12:10 PM
He could have used his boat?
It sank :(
Oscar
25-05-2014, 12:17 PM
Ah that's ok then :-) its been fine here in bradford
Must be an umbrella over your house then, It's been pretty constant rain here :bored:
pddiggy
25-05-2014, 12:20 PM
It sank :(
:( oh dear
andys
25-05-2014, 12:29 PM
It sank :(
Are you serious Neal !?
smokes
25-05-2014, 12:55 PM
i would be up for racing monday
neallewis
25-05-2014, 02:36 PM
i would be up for racing monday
cool please put your name down on that thread.
neallewis
25-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Are you serious Neal !?
well not exactly. the hull is cracked and i split the plastic top radio cover. needs some fibreglass work.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.