View Full Version : Bury metro master class - 26/05/14
woOdy
25-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Hi guys,
If any one fancies it, i ( stu wood of team xray and national A main finalist) will be at the track from 11 o clock to help anyone who wants on set up on the car and radio and driving style.
Please bring everything you have like shock oils, springs, tyres and slower motors. Lol.
Please do not expect to do any racing as it is also a computer training day and they do not want to be disturbed.
This is just time with me and time with your racing products.
Thanks and see you tomorrow.
Cremegg
25-05-2014, 04:46 PM
I'll be down tomoz stu, I do need a decent setup too so any help would be grateful
Si Coe
25-05-2014, 04:51 PM
Please do not expect to do any racing as it is also a computer training day and they do not want to be disturbed.
This is just time with me and time with your racing products.
Thanks and see you tomorrow.
Actually I might need to get those on the track to do a spot of 'fake' racing just to show how the system works mid race. Won't affect anything Woody is doing, just means you might get some timed laps.
There is no working sound right now anyway so true racing is not possible.
In any case I'm bringing my cars cos they need setting up too!
rob m
25-05-2014, 05:05 PM
good lad stu , that will be a great help for drivers :thumbsup:
also the cabin has had a spring clean....so KEEP IT CLEAN please.
millsy
26-05-2014, 04:37 PM
Thanks to stu and si for putting the time into today helping people at the track, priceless info given by woody.:thumbsup:
Cremegg
26-05-2014, 06:02 PM
Thanks to stu and si for putting the time into today helping people at the track, priceless info given by woody.:thumbsup:
Can't agree more, again thanks stu and si for taking the time on a bank holiday to help fellow racers out, really appreciate it
fastbenni
26-05-2014, 06:10 PM
I just want to say aswell thanks very much for today, stu was awsome! And Si thanks for the lesson in race controll!!
Oh I'm on with the bury metro stickers for all the members I think there going to look great!!!
Lee1972
26-05-2014, 06:23 PM
Same from me and Callum too, thanks guys for taking the time out to open up and cheers Stu for helping me set up my XB4 2WD poor Callum had no end of trouble with his car today however he did get some track time with (mine) a quality car :thumbsup:
Cremegg
26-05-2014, 07:04 PM
Oh I'm on with the bury metro stickers for all the members I think there going to look great!!!
Ohhhhh they sound good
How much will they be?
Staxman
26-05-2014, 07:17 PM
I would just like to add my thanks also to Stu and Si for giving up their time today. The car is running considerably better now, just need the guy driving it to improve now.:lol:
Thanks again
budfish
27-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Very nice of you to do that woody it's a shame other sponsered drivers don't do the same. I'd have come but I'm in Spain at the mo plus I'm already the bollocks
woOdy
28-05-2014, 11:13 AM
Very nice of you to do that woody it's a shame other sponsered drivers don't do the same. I'd have come but I'm in Spain at the mo plus I'm already the bollocks
:thumbsup:
NeilRalph77
28-05-2014, 08:30 PM
I'd have come but I'm in Spain
On the run????:lol:
budfish
29-05-2014, 08:20 AM
On the run????:lol:
Nah not this time got a passport and everything;-)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.