PDA

View Full Version : B4 front springs


Clarkie
27-05-2014, 11:20 PM
Help anyone.... Anyone know of a harder spring that will fit small bore V2 shocks I'm currently running associated blues and I need firmer as the rear end is rising in the corners on my cobra b42 I have ARB fitted at the rear already which has helped but not eliminated.

Cheers
Paul

alex97
28-05-2014, 08:08 AM
For the front blue is the hardest at 4.2. But for the rear you can get gold and red springs that is harder than the rear blue, if that make sense. Maybe have a look and see if they make gold and red springs for the front. If associated doesn't have a look at the losi springs.

MiCk B.
28-05-2014, 08:31 AM
Hi,

Don't think you can get a more than 4.x lb spring for the front.

You may have to cut a rear spring / truck front spring down.
Shorter the spring / less coils, the stiffer the spring is.

MiCk B. :-)

SLEENAD
28-05-2014, 09:43 AM
Have you limited the droop in the rear too much maybe by fitting limiters inside the rear shocks?

Clarkie
28-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Thanks all I'll investigate my options